“Best Yufka in town”

Euphrat
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Fast food like middle eastern Sandwiches like Yufka and Döner. Everything fresh and tasty. Small and you have a expect a wait by worth it.

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Now I’m not a superstitious man, but this changed me. I do believe in fairies, I do, I do. It’s been a while since I’ve reviewed but this place deserves it. I’ve found the Eldorado of wraps, the pot of iceberg lettuce at the end of the rainbow, a 5 leaf clover made out of onion layers, the Berlin zoo of chicken meat, and the sauce that flowed the garden of eden. Never before have i suckled on a sauce so sweet. Don’t let people tell you Picasso, Andy Warhol or Michelangelo were the greatest artists in the world because I’ve found something that puts them all to shame. Out of this world. 4/5.

1  Thank Zoo_Fanatic22
Reviewed December 18, 2017

Went in here with some friends after spending an evening at the christmas markets.
A kebab shop is not my normal choice for something to eat, except in very dire circumstances, however, this was a change from the "British" Kebab shop.

Good filling food served quickly, and very tasty, I had a chicken wrap which was very tasty, and filling, the diner kebabs look equally as good. Will return here again.

1  Thank Marky_Potton
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Authentic kebabs and wraps- plenty of veg and non veg options to choose from.

Brilliant Turkish meal for under €5.

1  Thank Storyteller429362
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I am completely in love with the freshness of their food, even thoug this ist "just" a snack, everything is extremely fresh and the bread is home made! I could just eat about anything here, again and again, from Yufka to Falloumi, Halloumi, Türlü, Pide, etc.! I never miss Euphrat while in Freiburg as we don't have anything the like in my hometown.

1  Thank Mari L