All reviews one night room was clean old city railway noise euros reception parking
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I were just passing by and stopped for a night in Heidelberg. This place is close to the station if you need it, we were there by car and there is not much sense to pay for their parking behind the hotel as there is plenty of room on the road in front, maybe just a bit up the road. We walked to town and that was about 30min of quick walking so you should consider 45mins. Chep clean, would go again. We didn’t have breakfast, we went to the nearby McCafe.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2018

It was a Good choice for the money we spend. We didnt had breakfast. since we were Traveling by car we could park for free on the road in front of the hotel. Clean room and bathroom, nice and friendly stuff.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2017

This place is conveniently situated near the main railway station. This is a nice little cozy place. Had a comfortable stay. This place certainly is value for your money. I recommend you to visit the hotel if you are not looking for anything fancy.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed February 1, 2017

All you need for a 50 euro room, I stayed on 5th floor in a single bed, was to small for me, but I am larger than average,
Would stay again, but would choose double bed,
Food center and diner down the road, pleasantly surprised,
Value for money for sure

Room tip: Higher rooms tiny,
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 4x4Rob
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

THIS HOTEL IS REALLY BAD! The hotel was begin the tran station in a really dark zone. But that is no the worst thing... in the reception, the boos was a REALLY BAD MOOD woman wideout any skill of name Dankiart. She can give to you the best bad experience in a hotel. She don't know how use a posnet for a pre authorization and create charges. She use my card wideout my permission created a double payment and refuse to cancel the operation.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple