“Nothing special, just cheap”
Review of Mythos Restaurant

Mythos Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 230 Restaurants in Heilbronn
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2018

The place was fully packed, so we thought it was going to be a hit. But apparently it was just the cheap and alot factor that counted. The food is not at all delicios, the tzatziki was actually kinda weird, the wines are terrible and the meat is like plastic. However, staff are super friendly and joyfull and make things somewhat better. But aa greak restaurant, I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

My Marathon Platter was really good and was plenty enough to fill you up. The Zaziki sauce tasted so fresh and I even had a go at the fresh salad buffet. It felt like a mini-holiday, especially with the special Greek mocha coffee called Ellinikos. The service was wonderful and the servers were all very attentive. The place was full so I'm guessing it really is a great resto. It also won a TV show restaurant award thingie. It's well-deserved.

1  Thank ASkJenn
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Went there in December 2016 on a monday evening. There were not many places open in the city so the place was packed. Got a table anyway. We ordered starters and main dishes. Food tasted great, however the service was fast... too fast actually because our starter dishes were still on the table when the main disv arrived.

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The menu was in all German which we totally understand but were very grateful for the help the staff provided us. We went with our daughter during dinner and everyone was very kind to her. Overall great experience.

Reviewed March 2, 2016

Went there for dinner on a Friday night. We had a table just by the bar and kitchen, which was fine.
The starters were excellent, fish eggs, grilled calamari, pureed egg plant. For the main dish we had ordered a plate for two. The meat was ok, four different types, the condiments were ok too. Not more, not less.
When we paid and I checked the bill, I noticed that the bill included 2x glasses of red wine and 2x glasses of white. We had 1x each. Big greek discussion among four staff, in the end they deducted the 8 Euro from the bill.
I wanted to pay with card, but was told that the connection of the machine was not working. ON A FRIDAY NIGHT! I paid cash, but the tip was rather small. I felt cheated and inconvenienced.