ARCOTEL Camino(Stuttgart)
  • Pool
US$193
US$158
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$118
US$99
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$155
US$268
US$167
Travelocity
US$164
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2017

Stayed for one night to catch my flight in the morning. Rooms are plain, just simple to sleep one night. I did expect little more but it did serve the purpose. Receptionist are not very accommodating, they were "just doing their job". When I arrived, I asked about booking a taxi for tomorrow morning and they convinced me that it's not necessary as they can get them in a few minutes. When I was checking out and asked for taxi, phones were broken and they told me that I'll have to wait 30 minutes at least as their is a fair and taxis are busy. I was fuming as I was afraid to miss my flight but they just said that they are sorry and there is nothing they can do.

On the other hand restaurant inside hotel was excellent. Fist class! Great food, fast service and accommodating people. I loved evening meal and buffet breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Golden_Leaf_Hotels, Guest Relation at ACHAT Comfort Airport & Messe Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear 914geom, Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the problems with the taxi. Thank you for the great feedback for the restaurant. Hope to see you again. Golden Leaf Hotel Stuttgart Airport & Messe

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights . It is a quiet hotel . One restaurant . Food is good and breakfast very good . 24x7 coffee and sometimes fruits and cold drink at reception .
Just one towel and one hand towel and a feet towel. Clean .
Bed is not very comfortable . Just one pillow .
It was June and quite warm . No air conditioner in the room . Have to borrow low wattage fans from reception .
Shower is good .
100 year old key style .
No good eating places nearby neither shopping nor sight seeing .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear worldtrotterrke, Thank you for your stay and the feedback. Golden Leaf Hotel Stuttgart Airport & Messe

Reviewed May 30, 2017

10 minutes from the airport terminal and the Messe. Very nice hotel, rooms well furnished and clean. Very friendly check in and restaurant staff. Quick check in and check out. Will stay here again when i next visit

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear kenbearfield, Thank you very much for your positive feedback about your stay in our hotel. See you! Golden Leaf Hotel Stuttgart Airport & Messe

Reviewed May 29, 2017

Prior to our arrival we communicated that we would arrive early because we had to attend a wedding. We were promised that they would do their best to accomodate early check in. Well, they did certainly NOT. The man at the reception was beyond arrogant and made it very clear that he would not do his best. There was no room available, he could not check with anybody and he had no idea when a room would become available. When I insisted that he would check the note to my booking he said "yeah I see, but it doesn't mean anything". Finally we went out for lunch while waiting and asked if he could give us a ring when the room was ready. He promised to call us but of course he did not. When we got back half an hour later, and there was another man at the reception desk, it seemed that the room was long ready.
About the room: it was cheap so we didn't have high expectations. But the room was small and had a terrible musty smell. The carpet was so filthy that I didn't dare to walk around bare feet. It was just impossible to control the shower and the hairdryer worked for no more than 30 seconds (and so did the one that I got from reception). I can't say anything about breakfast because needless to say, we left as soon as we could. Never again

Room Tip: don't pick another room, pick another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ktje D, Thank you for your stay in our hotel and the review about it. We always give our best to make an early check in possible but we can not promise it because the other guest also has the right to use the room until the departure time. In this case it is better to book an early check in. We are sorry about your negative impression and hope to convince you from the opposite in the future. Best regards of the Golden Leaf Hotel Stuttgart Airport & Messe.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

A perfect hotel to be close to the airport (15 euros) and Hohenheim University (2.4 euros). It has a superb breakfast managed by a young and attentive woman. In a quiet environment people read or talk preparing their day while enjoying the food and coffee.
Comfortable rooms with spacey bathroom, Full internet service to work in the room as in your office. At 5 minute walk to the train station and bus stop to take you to the city center or the university. The friendly bar to enjoy a German beer and discuss brands and flavors.

Room Tip: It is not a hotel to stay in the room but if you like to be awakened by sun light ask for the rooms looking to the forest.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Golden_Leaf_Hotels, Guest Relation at ACHAT Comfort Airport & Messe Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Dear OMonroyH, we are happy about your positive feedback about your stay in our hotel. Thank you! Golden Leaf Hotel Stuttgart Airport & Messe