“Quick and typical dinner”

Restaurant Weinstube Unmussig
Ranked #71 of 1,524 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful little place with maybe 10 tables. All real original “Schwaben” restaurant. Great local food. I tried the “Schwabenteller” with pork medallions and a side of fresh “Pfifferlinge” (seasonal mushrooms)
Very nice!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant with a good atmosphere. The staff is friendly and the local dish I had very good. The prices were very decent and the 25cl of wine really nice. I was alone, but I would definitely take my girlfriend here for a good meal and a nice evening.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

It was a great experience. The restaurant was fully booked when we reached here but the servant gave us a table. The food was nice. I ordered grilled fish and l like it.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2017

We sat outside. Fantastic little breeze!
The food was amazing!!! I highly recommend the steak with garlic sauce, potatoes and salad!!! It was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! We also had pork with mushroom sauce and it was great, it that steak with the garlic sauce.... Out of this world!!!
We also had a couple of different Heffenveisens which were great and dessert - apple strudel (to die for!!!) and a vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. All in all, well rounded perfection!!!
Will eat here as often as possible!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice little restaurant with good food! Not super quality but good. Service is fantastic and very familiar and friendly. If you are hungry you will not be dissapointed! Was not able to finish my plate.

Date of visit: March 2017