“Never even offered a drink, much less food.”
Review of Cafe Felix

Cafe Felix
Ranked #466 of 1,524 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Universität
Neighbourhood: Universität
Reviewed January 11, 2018

I travel to Stuttgart many times a year. I tried to have dinner at Felix’s last summer. After enterering the restaurant I was told to sit anywhere. The waiter for my section walked passed my table repeatedly. He never once greeted me or came to offer me a menu. After approximately 20 minutes of waiting I got up and left. If you’re in the area, I suggest eating at the Maritim Hotel, which is next to Felix’s where the staff is friendly and the food is wonderful and well-priced. I suggest skipping Felix’s.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed October 26, 2017

We went to Café Felix on Sunday for the brunch, we were 5 friends. It's a all-you-can-eat buffet including one hot beverage for 16,50€. The variety of food is correct, the place is nice and the staff is friendly. I would not hesitate to come again!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Very friendly and efficient service. Good food. A bit pricey but okay for Stuttgart.
a few steps away from the Liederhalle which makes it an ideal place to spend some
cosy time before going to the concert.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Cozy place, nice atmosphere, staff fiendly, menu not so interesting in terms of quality and choices, but well located next to a movie and a theatre place. Drinking is fine, prices ok for Stuttgart.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 27, 2016

Excellent food, great atmosphere and staff was wonderful. Great place to get our of the cold and relax while eating local food.

Date of visit: December 2016