“Not the best brunch ”

Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Universität
Neighbourhood: Universität
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Dessert is not offered. No roast beef or anything else’s similar. Expect only sausage, bacon, cold cuts. The price is comparable to the prices for other brunches in town but the selection is so limited, the prices is not adequate. Not much attention to detail from the staff either. You may want to consider another option before this one.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

I travel to Stuttgart many times a year. I tried to have dinner at Felix’s last summer. After enterering the restaurant I was told to sit anywhere. The waiter for my section walked passed my table repeatedly. He never once greeted me or came to offer me a menu. After approximately 20 minutes of waiting I got up and left. If you’re in the area, I suggest eating at the Maritim Hotel, which is next to Felix’s where the staff is friendly and the food is wonderful and well-priced. I suggest skipping Felix’s.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

We went to Café Felix on Sunday for the brunch, we were 5 friends. It's a all-you-can-eat buffet including one hot beverage for 16,50€. The variety of food is correct, the place is nice and the staff is friendly. I would not hesitate to come again!

Reviewed February 7, 2017

Very friendly and efficient service. Good food. A bit pricey but okay for Stuttgart.
a few steps away from the Liederhalle which makes it an ideal place to spend some
cosy time before going to the concert.

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Cozy place, nice atmosphere, staff fiendly, menu not so interesting in terms of quality and choices, but well located next to a movie and a theatre place. Drinking is fine, prices ok for Stuttgart.