1,142 results
All reviewsrbg restaurantnice hotelsurrounding streetscity centreunderground parkingrooms are spacioustea and coffee making facilitiesu bahn stationbusiness hoteltransport linkslong weekendby footfitness centerfront desk staffwould stay againhotel is locatedthe air conditioning
Reviewed December 24, 2017

Location and room very good but I do not like the cleaning agent of the neighbour table in my breakfast. They started with cleaning at the opening hours, which is for me a no-go.
Noise and no respect to the customer

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
N-SCH, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Robert,

thank you very much for reviewing your stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the cleaning in the restaurant and the noise in the morning which we will definately pay more attention to. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We hope to welcome you back very soon to the hotel when coming to Stuttgart again.

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

I’ve never experienced such an unfriendly welcome in an hotel in the last years. I arrived after 9pm from the airport and was happy to get two hours of sleep before I have to leave again to my DJ gig in the center of Stuttgart.

but the first thing I get to hear that the hotel is over booked and because I was „so late“ my room was given away and I will be sent to out of town Hotel Pullman. (15min drive)

no apologize and nothing from the staff later I tried to explain my situation that it makes no sense for me to go out of the city, to come back to the city for my DJ gig to go back to hotel after to come back to the city tomorrow (Train station).

But no chance.

No I have to ride in and out. pay extra taxi rides (for approx. 100,- / half covered by the hotel) plus the time I‘m loosing that i was supposed to stay at the room!!

Not to mention I’m a Carlson Club member - what doesn’t mean nothing to them.

what i don’t understand is: why they make it look like it was my fault?!

that is crazy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
N-SCH, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Sebastian,

thank you very much for your feedback on TripAdvisor which we very much appreciate.

Firstly, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, sometimes a hotel is overbooked for various reasons and a transfer into another hotel is unavoidable and also not in our interest. In such case we endeavour to handle this situation with as little hussle as possible for the guest concerned. It means something to us that you are a Club Carlson member in addition to being not satisfied with the impression we left upon you.

We will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss the situation in detail. Untile then, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Previously, I have stayed in a couple of Stuttgart hotels in the centre of Stuttgart (Hotel Novum Hotel Rieker, Hotel Unger, etc) This one is much more modern than those, with the disadvantage that it's a 9-minute S-bahn ride away. Or, you can walk to the centre of town in about 20 minutes.

The hotel is clean, modern, with a bar and an Italian restaurant. Staff were really friendly. And the double-bed had a funky Philips-Hue-style neon lighting around it, whose color you could change. Nice. Oh, and they provided free bottles of water and tea & coffee in the room.

The shower was really good (even on the 7th floor) with complimentary Dove toiletries.

One problem I did get - when I checked in, I asked about breakfast, and was told it costs 17.50 CHF per person. I'm sorry, but in Stuttgart, I can get a damn good steak dinner with a big beer for this price. I can't eat 17.50 CHF worth of breakfast, so I passed, and bought myself a breakfast in town instead.

It was only when I was checking out that I saw that, actually, if you pay for breakfast when you check-in, it's only 11.50 CHF. And they even do a 8.50 CHF "budget breakfast". I don't like this.

One last plus-point: I was on the 7th floor, and my room's (free) Wifi was so good, I could watch Netflix on it. I can't remember the last hotel which I could do that in.

So, it's a great hotel, it's an out-of-town hotel.

Would I stay there again ? Honestly, yes, but only if I couldn't find a better offer in one of the central hotels, both of which include a really good breakfast in their prices. And I really missed being in the centre of town.

One last thing: when you check-in, they offer a "40 Euros business room upgrade" service, to give you a better room, with your breakfasts included. So, do the maths, and when you check-in, you have some choices to make !!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the main road are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
N-SCH, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear Mike,

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are grateful for the impressions you have passed on which are very useful for us but also for future guests to come.

We hope to welcome you back very soon to the hotel when your next time in the Stuttgart area again.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located approx 1km from the heart of Stuttgart city center. There is a underground stop just across the road but a walk will take 15 minutes max. Rooms at the back of the hotel are very quiet and comfortable whilst rooms at street side can be a bit more noisy. Rooms are clean, shower is great, beds are comfortable. This is a very good stay for both business travelers and tourists.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jacco,

Your feedback concerning the surroundings and advice regarding the room location is very usefule for future guests. Thank you!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for 9 nights and it made us feel like home. Everyone there were friendly, patient and humorous. They smiled all the time and they were very considerate. They offered us plugs and umbrellas when we needed them. Never push us on anything. Suitable for families.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Katy,

thank you very much for the perfect rating and reviewing your stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart.

We are really happy to receive such positive feedback and especially that you mentioned the friendly and humorous staff brings another big smile onto our faces. We have shared your review with all the staff member which will be very motivating.