All reviewspiano barpark wingmain buildingbig hotelminute walkbusiness hotelhotel lobbytram stoprooms are spaciousexcellent hotelstayed for one nightfree internetcity centrebreakfast was excellentshort staythe main train stationcemetery
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night with the family. We had a suite which was very large and accommodated my wife and children easily with still as inning table and lounge.
The room as clean and inviting and the staff were very helpful.

The hotel is a 10 minute walk to the main square and conveniently has 2 supermarkets within a 1 minute walk.

Highly recommended

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
mmaier_stu, Manager at Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much again for your stay with us and also for your comment on tripadvisor. It is nice to see that you enjoyed your time here and of course I will forward your compliments to my team. Kind regards and looking forward to your next stay, Florian Hebenstreit, Executive Assistant Manager.

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Loved our return visit here. The restaurant could not accommodate us, so we ordered dinner in the bar. So very nice, we all made the best of it. This hotel is a great location for walking to the Markets. The Walking Street as well. A lovely hotel in a wonderful city.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest, thank you very much again for your stay with us and also for your comment on tripadvisor. It is nice to see that you enjoyed your time here again. Kind regards and looking forward to your next stay, Florian Hebenstreit, Executive Assistant Manager.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel several times. It is generally quite busy (it is the largest hotel in Stuttgart) but has I have stayedat I have stayed at this this hotel on several occasions and the staff has always been professional but helpful and friendly. The hotel's breakfast is really what merits a review..it is slightly pricey (over €20 euros) but extravagant and delicious. There is an impressive choice of beautiful pastries, fresh fruit, breakfast meats--sausage, ham and bacon as well as assorted traditional German cold cuts and eggs-to-order including omelettes.There is a wide array of still and/or sparkling water, sparkling wine (sekt), fruit juices and excellent coffee and tea. If you are a breakfast person, definitely indulge yourself with this breakfast experience, served in an large elegant looking out large windows at hedges and greenery. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2017
mmaier_stu, Manager at Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much again for your say with us and also for your comment on tripadvisor. It is nice to see that you enjoyed your time here. And yes, our breakfast buffet is quite extensive. For guests who won’t need such a big breakfast we offer also smaller à la care – breakfasts at our Café Espresso. Kind regards and looking forward to your next stay, Florian Hebenstreit, Executive Assistant Manager.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Hotel is alright, the rooms are well fitted out I suppose, comfy (although the pillows are so soft it is ludicrous). The breakfast selection is very good and the piano bar was nice. The room was miles away down a long corridor and was quite old fashioned. The check in was super slow, I was queuing for close to 40 minutes and all the desks were manned - this may have been bad luck but it was not good luck.

Wifi is not good.

They had a nice Christmas tree in the foyer.

Only ok, there are better options in Stuttgart.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest, thank you very much again for your stay with us and also for your comment on Tripadvisor. It is nice to see that you enjoyed your time here over all. If you need more or firmer pillows please do not hesitate to contact our housekeeping and the colleagues will bring them up to your room. It is right that it is a bit to walk to the rooms in the parkwing but for this the rooms there are even quieter as the rooms in the main building are already. The separation into two buildings is due to Stuttgart’s inner city construction code. I am very sorry that the check in was not as fast as you an I would expect; I have already talked to your front office manager. Dear guest, I apologize for the inconveniences and would appreciate to welcome you here soon again. Kind regards, Florian Hebenstreit, Executive Assistant Manager.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

The check-in was very slow and the staff did not speak fluent English. Rooms were not very modern and the overall location is not too central (15 minute walk to the main street). The concierge desk did not speak any English and was not helpful at all. We would not consider staying there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest, thank you very much again for your stay and also for your comment on tripadvisor. I am very sorry that your stay was not to your full satisfaction. Usually all of our staff is speaking English but it could indeed be possible that for example our apprentices don’t speak English as fluent as a native speaker. I am very sorry if the check in was a bit to slow; I have already talked to our front office manager, also about the mentioned issue with the concierge. I am also very sorry if the 2015/2016 renovated rooms don’t fit your taste completely. I apologize for the inconveniences and would appreciate to welcome you here again sometime. Kind regards, Florian Hebenstreit, Executive Assistant Manager.