“Excellent Business Hotel”

Pullman Fontana Stuttgart
Ranked #14 of 146 Hotels in Stuttgart
Reviewed 3 February 2015

This is the third time I stayed in this hotel and it remains and outstanding establishment, the rooms are well laid out, with lots of amenities, the bed is very comfortable, the air-conditioning/heating quiet and effective. The breakfast choices are very good, choices on the the dinner menu somewhat limited but the food is overall very good. Another advantage, the hotel is next to the Vaihingen train station, form where you can reach either down town / city center/ or the airport in about 10 min using the S Bahn!
Excellent experience, highly recommended!

Room Tip: ask for a quiet ( corner) room away form the nearby train/subway lines
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank PIL-1
Eva_Binder, Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2015

Dear guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We value your opinion and thank you for your kind recommendation. It would be our pleasure to welcoming you back to our hotel soon and remain, with best regards,
Quality & Attitude Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,074)

Reviewed 1 February 2015

Pullman Fontana is a very good hotel with all the amenities and comfort you expect from a 4 stars.

The location is well connected with all the efficient transport system of Stuttgart (the hotel is literally upon a train station), even though with snow and ice it's tough to find something to do downtown.

The spa is a gem: free entrance for the hotel customers, it's equipped with 2 saunas, one of which is located outside the terrace so you walk through the snow to go into a 90° celsius.

I didn't have breakfast cause I was always in hurry but at 5 pm you find a lovely happy hour with beers and spirits with half price.

What say: I can recomend this hotel for the quality and price and for sure I will come back.

1  Thank almostbluedeeplyred
Eva_Binder, Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2015

Dear almostbluedeeplyred ,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and the evaluation of your stay with us.

We are very pleased to hear that you appreciated your time with us and thank you for the detailed notes. This is very important to us for our continuous quality management in order to further improve processes and services.

Thank you very much for the kind recommendation to other potential guests. We very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2015

I once visited Pullman Fontana in July last year and my experience was a positive one.
I returned recently to Stuttgart for business and booked a room at the same hotel. Although I arrived pretty early, and looking clearly tired from the journey, I was immediately given a room !
This kind of service is rare and makes Pullman Fontana my hotel of choice in Stuttgart !
Thank you people!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Eva_Binder, Public Relations Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind review, I am delighted that you enjoyed yourstay with us. We are more than happy to accommodate early check in requests subject to availability.

We hope to welcome you back again.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 7 January 2015

I was in town for a few days in Stuttgart for some business. Decided to stay at the Pullman as it is close to where I needed to take care of some business. Hotel is centrally located near restaurants, stores, etc. Quickly checkled in upon arrival and had some dinner at their hotel restaurant. The food was great! Made sure to eat the local fare of German food. Service throughout my stay was excellent. I utilized their fitness center (treadmill and bike) as the weather was a bit chilly ouside. Not very big, but enough to get a good workout in. Internet service worked great. Overall a grat stay and would definitely return on future trips.

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Pablo C
Eva_Binder, Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Dear Pablo C.,
Thank you very much indeed for your comments. ‘The best hotel I've ever stayed in London’ is quite an endorsement’ ! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

With my best regards,
Eva Binder
Quality & Attitude Manager.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Jonatan D
Reviewed 4 January 2015

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com
Eva_Binder, Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2015

Reviewed 1 January 2015 via mobile

Admittedly a walkin after regular hotel messed up my reservation so limited option re value
Staff are friendly but rooms are small
Walkin Shower was a little weird - but all amenities were fine
Internet sporadic
Breakfast was good
Dinner in Hotel was expensive for what it was
Overall was ok

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this comment about your stay at the Pullman Stuttgart Fontana on tripadvisor. we are pleased to read that you had a nice stay with us and I will share your comments with the team. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope, that you had a pleasant trip back home and we are looking forward to a your next visit. In the meantime we wish you all the best. Kind regards,