1,149 results
All reviews train station s bahn taxi stand city centre lovely park spa facilities very nice hotel the hotel's restaurant rooms are comfortable four star hotel hotel guests accor hotels spoke english breakfast buffet late check easy access business trip
Reviewed February 1, 2015

Pullman Fontana is a very good hotel with all the amenities and comfort you expect from a 4 stars.

The location is well connected with all the efficient transport system of Stuttgart (the hotel is literally upon a train station), even though with snow and ice it's tough to find something to do downtown.

The spa is a gem: free entrance for the hotel customers, it's equipped with 2 saunas, one of which is located outside the terrace so you walk through the snow to go into a 90° celsius.

I didn't have breakfast cause I was always in hurry but at 5 pm you find a lovely happy hour with beers and spirits with half price.

What say: I can recomend this hotel for the quality and price and for sure I will come back.

1  Thank almostbluedeeplyred
Eva_Binder, Manager at Pullman Stuttgart Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2015

Dear almostbluedeeplyred ,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and the evaluation of your stay with us.

We are very pleased to hear that you appreciated your time with us and thank you for the detailed notes. This is very important to us for our continuous quality management in order to further improve processes and services.

Thank you very much for the kind recommendation to other potential guests. We very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

With best regards,
Quality & Attitude Manager

Reviewed January 17, 2015

I once visited Pullman Fontana in July last year and my experience was a positive one.
I returned recently to Stuttgart for business and booked a room at the same hotel. Although I arrived pretty early, and looking clearly tired from the journey, I was immediately given a room !
This kind of service is rare and makes Pullman Fontana my hotel of choice in Stuttgart !
Thank you people!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Eva_Binder, Public Relations Manager at Pullman Stuttgart Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind review, I am delighted that you enjoyed yourstay with us. We are more than happy to accommodate early check in requests subject to availability.

We hope to welcome you back again.

With warm regards,
Quality & Attitude Manager

Reviewed January 7, 2015

I was in town for a few days in Stuttgart for some business. Decided to stay at the Pullman as it is close to where I needed to take care of some business. Hotel is centrally located near restaurants, stores, etc. Quickly checkled in upon arrival and had some dinner at their hotel restaurant. The food was great! Made sure to eat the local fare of German food. Service throughout my stay was excellent. I utilized their fitness center (treadmill and bike) as the weather was a bit chilly ouside. Not very big, but enough to get a good workout in. Internet service worked great. Overall a grat stay and would definitely return on future trips.

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Pablo C
Eva_Binder, Manager at Pullman Stuttgart Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2015

Dear Pablo C.,
Thank you very much indeed for your comments. ‘The best hotel I've ever stayed in London’ is quite an endorsement’ ! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

With my best regards,
Eva Binder
Quality & Attitude Manager.

Reviewed January 5, 2015

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed January 4, 2015

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com
Eva_Binder, Manager at Pullman Stuttgart Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2015