“Messe visit”

Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe
Ranked #25 of 146 Hotels in Stuttgart
Reviewed 15 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I say in echterdingen or Leinfelden this is one of the best.
The rooms are clean front desk is fine but unexpected costumers I really don’t know
So if you have your reservation before your fine .
The most problem was no refrigerator in the rooms!!!.
They have problem with the elevator in the past two days.and is still one of them is still the same.the shower was not good.
The rest is perfect

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear "alireza s",,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stayed here for two nights and the whole experience was faultless. Good service, good staff, good location (close to airport with free transfer) close to tram system (100 metres). Good bar, good rooms. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear "steve h",

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is just 5 minutes away from the airport by taxi. It's located in an industrial area, there is a bakery and grocery store close by, but no restaurants. But the hotel has a good restaurant and room service. The breakfast buffet offers a good variety of food.

My room was quite spacious and if you don't like to sleep with A/C you can open the windows. Very comfortable bed, everything spotless clean and good WiFi connection. The staff at the reception is very friendly and helpful.

The Mövenpick and Wyndham Hotel are closer to the airport, for the Mercure you will need to order a taxi, but it is an excellent alternative.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear "Ines M",

Did you know that we offer a free shuttle service to and from the airport. Ask for the departure time at the reception every time.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I have used a lot of Accor hotels worldwide and this is perhaps the worse one ever tried.

Location convenient to reach the highway or airport, sizes of the room is good and toilet is somehow modern. But this is the positive side of this hotel.
Staff seems like they don't even want to be here and in particular the waiter in the restaurant, who looked and behaved like he was forced in this position. Unbelievable such a bad attitude, but well we can all have a bad day?
Rooms was not really cleaned and we found several items under the bed. Does make you wander! And did find also any black hair in the bed, even though non of my group is dark haired!
Restaurant seems fair but spare yourself trying the food. The pizza is coming from a box premade just heated up before served. All very pricy compare to the location, quality and quantity
I would not use this hotel again and can NOT recommend it

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear "Andreas K.",

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

For some reason, our price was 169 Euros. Not only, did we pay too high, which I'm a little embarrassed we did, the small parking lot free parking, was packed, and not available, so we were forced to take our rental car back the night before. The food in the restaurant was the worst,(greasy), for the price, eaten in Austria and Germany, and the only item that I was impressed with was, the location near the airport, as we were flying out early,
I would not stay here again, if I was ever fortunate enough to travel back there.

Room Tip: Try another place first, then check to ensure you've got the lowest price available.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear "Steve H",

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe. I am sorry that not all of your experience meet your expectations; please allow me to express my apologies.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I flew into Stuttgart in the evening and had to return to the airport the next morning, so the Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport seemed like a convenient option, as they offer a quick, free airport shuttle service. And indeed, it was a practical solution.

It's nothing fancy, but the place looks relatively sharp. It would gain points if they changed the stained rug in the hallway. The rooms and bathroom were clean and comfortable. The restaurant downstairs provided a fairly nice meal for a reasonable price. (I enjoyed the German red wine.) And the staff at the reception was friendly.

My room overlooked an inner patio with tables and someone — perhaps part of the staff or another guest — woke me up before 8am as he/she moved some chairs around. I was hoping to sleep a little longer that morning. So if I find myself returning to this hotel, I might ask for a room facing the exterior of the building instead.

The rate that I was offered was €109 per night — or €123, which included wifi and a rather satisfying breakfast buffet until 10am. Not too bad.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear "panruisi",,