All reviews two nights nice hotel business trip hotel is located comfortable bed recommend this hotel retreat city remote signal accommodations
Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was the most reasonably priced 4 star hotel in Stuttgart, the hotel grounds were grand but very drab and in need of attention.

The rooms were very basic below a travel lodge standard. The bed was low uncomfortable and had a duvet that hardly covered the bed.

The shower sprayed out sporadically and flooded the bathroom. The room was cold and decorated depressingly.

In the end it was no prisoner of war camp but not a pleasurable experience.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank James D
relexahotels, Manager at Relexa Waldhotel Schatten, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2016

Dear James,

I really hope to see you here again.

Best regards

Sarah Arian
Managers assistant

Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

It is incredible how hotels nowadays offer free wifi at public area for only an hour! The sauna is nice but the opening hour is rather short. They offer complimentary tea bags but you won't find hot water around! It seems to offer everything but you don't get what you want!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alice Man Kwan C
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Stayed with family in a double room. Relaxa provided little gift-surprises for my two kids which was a nice touch. There is an extensive network of trails for running that can be accessed right next to the hotel. The hotel seems to cater to business meetings and small conventions as it is a short drive to the city (yet is in a park-like setting). The staff were very accommodating of our messy kids at meal times. One would definitely need a car to get here.

Room Tip: Rooms 301, 401 are larger.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2015

I already stayed at this hotel several times, but this stay was the worst one I had here. Usually is my room in second building up to the wellness, but this time I had room up to the entrance and it was strange. There was noise from restaurant and street direct under my window and smell from cigarettes so it wasn't possible to open window and in combination with no A/C it was strange. When I wanted to take a shower, there was no hot water in the evening.. I tried it several times during evening, but success was in the morning.

As I wrote, I was already in this hotel several times, location is really great and I love running by near lakes, wellness is clean and I like it after whole working day, I liked this hotel, but this stay was bad experience. Breakfast was better in the past too.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2015

It gives you a feel of a resort, and is away from the city. However, it is 11 KMS and an easy drive. Good place to stay though a bit old it is maintained well. Full of greenary around, it also has a good restaurant.
good to stay and enjoy the day. value for money.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family