very terrible experience:
- long way from S-bahn station.
- the chambermaids starts to do their job after 12pm and they are making a lot o noise (slam the doors. speaks very load, listening to oriental music ....). if you are with child or you want to rest a wile..... give up.....it's impossible. they finish cleaning around 4pm.
in the morning (around 6AM) the hotel starts to smell like a big omlette and fried ham.(i've stayed on 4th floor- i dont want to imagine the smell at lower floors).
- they said that they have free internet in all hotel but the wi-fi is working only in reception
- the room was spacious but with old and abuse furniture.
- the bed linen were gray (initial colour white...) also the towels
- the elevator not reach 4 and 5 floor
only thing good: the breakfast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hansa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansa Hotel Stuttgart