1,132 results
All reviews stuttgart airport late flight walking distance the air conditioning convention center free wifi business trip short stay modern hotel messe tub tiles train conference proximity stopover receptionist
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Comfortable hotel. Very efficient, friendly and helpful staff, decent size room but very small, cramped bathroom - so small it was quite difficult to use the shower and toilet. The restaurant and bar are fine with good service. The buffet breakfast was mostly well prepared with lots of choice but some things were looking rather dried up. The evening meal I had was very good.
As an airport hotel this works perfectly well but it was very expensive (Euro 139 room only) compared to better airport hotels I have stayed in - the facilities aren't that good making this hotel poor value for money in my opinion.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Belma B, Manager at Wyndham Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Dear valued guest,
thank you very much for having taken the time to share your feedback online.
I am glad you enjoyed our bar as well as restaurant menu.
For sure we are willing to do better and therefore we are grateful for your honest words.
I am sure, that we will be able to prove our high standard service during your next stay with.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

Nice but partially old furnished hotel. Anyway the rooms are OK and beds are comfortable. And the best is friendly stuff and excellent food in the restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Belma B, Manager at Wyndham Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2017

Dear Wojciech M.
thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us.
Especially during the last weeks we have changed our furniture in our nice superior rooms. I would suggest to book one of those during your next stay in Stuttgart.
I will be pleased to share your nice comments with my team and do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2017

A very comfortable and well located hotel highly recommended if you need a place to stay near the airport

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Belma B, Manager at Wyndham Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2017

Dear valued guest, thank you very much for having chosen Wyndham Stuttgart Airport Messe.
We are gald you enjoyed your stay and profited of the short distance to the airport.
Looking forward to welcoming you back.
- Resident Manaer-

Reviewed January 27, 2017

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is quiet confortable and located very close to the airport. I recommend it for an early flight. They have a parking and with a package you can leave your car for one week. It is good bargains.

What I like is the bed , the quietness and professionalism of staff members.

What I like less is the price of the meal and the bathroom shower arrangement

In summary I recommend it without restrictions

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
thank you very much for having chosen our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us and I appreciate you having taken your time to describe your experiences.
Please do not hesitate to ask for a room with a shower instead of shower and bathtub combination.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.