All reviews bed covers continental breakfast german hotels free wifi walking distance train station gym pros cons
Reviewed October 14, 2014

It is a modern hotel convenient for people business going for meetings in the area. Rooms are ok but not wonderful, and decoration is very basic. Paid wifi (ridiculous in 2014) and ok/weak breakfast. Price quality is overpriced. But it is a safe choice.

Date of stay: October 2014
1  Thank GuilhermeVaz
Reviewed September 6, 2014

The facilities are very nice and the staff was helpful with every inquiry. At 130 euro per night the rate was fine, but they normally charge for wi-fi and it is extra for breakfast. We got free wi-fi because we were at a conference. The rooms are fine with large bathrooms and good showers and the beds are pretty standard for Europe. The pillows were the absolute worst pillows I think I have ever experiences with no support at all and the bed covers were almost to small for a person of 6 foot tall. The hotel is in a good location in a shopping mall. The TV was very small and oddly placed even though we did not use it. The hotel is about 2 blocks from the U-Bahn and S-Bahn station.

Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I am writing my first-ever Trip Advisor review to commend the staff of arcona mo.hotel for their helpfulness and positivity. Every question, query, or problem was met with patience and resolve. Restaurant recommendations, lost luggage, hair dryer misunderstandings were all taken care of by wonderful staff members morning and night. Thanks for a worry-free stay.

Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was a modern, new hotel with nice clean rooms, nice breakfast and also nice menu for dinner inside the hotel. We have stayed already two times, and we will reconsider it again if we would like to go there...

It is more business style, but it is a very very good and fair option for any kind of visit in Stuttgart. We got a special package offer, including VIP tickets for Metzingen Outlet city and Mercedes museum tickets, and welcome drink... everything served exactly as it was promised.

In additional it is located app. 15 minutes by car to the center of Stuttgart and it offers a parking for the car exactly opposite from the hotel with payment. Hotel location is good, and it has exactly close a big shopping centre with supermarkets & everything...

I have given only 4 stars because there was a small confusion with the cleaning of our room in the first day, and they thought that we have left the room, so some small stuff was for few minutes dissapeared...

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This time I got a large room that had a small kitchen included. Not that I needed but it can be very useful for a family that need to take care of the kids needs. Hotel is nicely located in town center right next to a shopping area. It is also quiet a bit minimalistic hotel. Clean and rather new building are also to my liking. I had a a lot of work to do while spending my time in the hotel, the room accommodated that well.

Room tip: Ask a for a large room with a kitchenette if you are travelling with young kids.
Date of stay: May 2014