Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$65
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

ARCOTEL Camino(Stuttgart)
US$142
US$114
US$95
US$138
US$130
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$182
US$102
US$93
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree shuttlestuttgart airportmin drivereception areaone night stayper nightbusiness tripgreat hotelinternetgermanystopover
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I'm sitting in my hotel room sweating even though the staff assures me that the AC is working. Extremely hot in this room! I notice that I'm not the first person to notice this. Others deficiencies: 1. The water temperature in the shower constantly varies going from very hot to warm. 2. No iron in the room. 3. The front desk did not have any adaptors for a US style power plug to European (the first hotel in 3 years visiting that didn't have this adaptor). 4. The TV channel selection was very poor.

On the good side, the beer was good and the restaurant was okay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SuwaneeTown
Reviewed September 12, 2017

A/C does not work, notified to the clerk at the front desk - I was told that I am in the queue for the service man to visit! Guess what, service man has the plan to come next morning! Also, the location is very bad, no public transport and shuttle after 9pm! Do not recommend this at all for such bad service and location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ashraful A
Victor J, Assistent General Manager at Star Inn Hotel Stuttgart Airport-Messe, by Comfort, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Mr. Ashraful, thank you very much for taking the time giving us a feedback. Your opinion is highly important to us. Of course we can totally understand, that you were upset concerning the air conditioning issue. We are hardly working on it to solve this problem. You can imagine and trust, that it is not just a joke, when we´re saying, there are service men coming. We are glad to announce, that it is back in function and definitely working now again. We apologize for the inconviniences during your stay. Relating to our location - we are an airport hotel, close to the International Airport Stuttgart and the Fair & Convention Area and the most important Highway (A8) in Southern Germany. Well, we are not located in the City Center, this is what you´ve recognized totally right. For all our travelling guests, car or plane, we are perfectly located. And also we are offering the free shuttle service daily from 7am to 9pm. The taxi would cost around 10€ to the airport, where the next subway station is.

We hope to get the chance to welcome you back again! Kind regards from Stuttgart, your team of the Star Inn Hotel Stuttgart Airport-Messe, by Comfort

Reviewed July 23, 2017

I had checked into the hotel and once in the room I turned on the AC. Nothing happened and there was a blinking yellow light on the panel. I went to the front desk, since the phone was not working, and told the front desk clerk about the problem. I was told to open the window and they would have someone look at it in the morning. This was not acceptable and I even asked about the possibility to move into a room with working air and I was told "It is not possible for you to move." I asked if there were any other rooms available and was told there was, but that they would not move me. I looked at the welcome card in the room it says "the Star Inn team is at your service round the clock. Have a nice time." Not only was the team not with me round the clock,they seem to think that not having what is advertised is OK.

As a Comfort Inn rewards member I expect better for any performance from this fine hotel chain. I hope to help all of you not make the same mistake I did, but booking this hotel, as well as give Comfort Inn a chance to respond to the lousy service I received.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2017

I travelled with my partner to Germany for a music festival, but stopped in Stuttgart for a couple of days either side. We stayed in Star Inn Hotel and would highly recommend them if you're looking for somewhere to lay your head.

We arrived at the airport and were advised about the FREE shuttle bus that took you from the airport to the hotel and vice versa. They shuttle buses were very frequent and could be called on from the hotel to take you back to the airport. The drivers were all very friendly and helpful too.

When we got to the hotel, we were early, so we sat in the reception area with a nice cold beer. We had a while to wait before check-in, so my partner asked at reception if it was possible to check in early. The fantastic staff were able to accommodate us and were given our key cards earlier than our pre-arranged time.

The room was clean and comfortable with a small refrigerator, which was great for storing our own refreshments in, plus free complimentary fizzy water. There was also a large screen television and air conditioning in the room, which we made good use of in the 30C temperatures of August. The bathroom was a good size and again, very clean and perfect for what we needed on our trip.

We experienced two different rooms, one pre-festival and one post-festival for our returning journey through Stuttgart airport. Both rooms were good quality and reminded me a lot of the Premium Travel Inn's in the UK.

I'm afraid we didn't sample the food while we were there, but the beer in the bar at reception was very good.

The staff were extremely helpful and really friendly. Excellent customer service both in the hotel and on the shuttle bus. And despite our weary (and slightly muddy) return, we were welcomed back like any other customer, which I was utterly delighted by!

The price was excellent for what we needed. This is not a 5* hotel with all the frills, but an excellent hotel for those travelling through Stuttgart who just need a room to sleep in for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CatAndBear2013
Victor J, Manager at Star Inn Hotel Stuttgart Airport-Messe, by Comfort, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear Guest!
Thank you very very much for the detailed and absolutely great feedback! We are more than happy, that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We will forward your rating to our whole staff! They will be thrilled!
We are looking forward to welcome you back again on your way to your next festival trip!
Take care and kind regards, your team of the Star Inn Hotel Stuttgart Airport-Messe, by Comfort

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

I stayed only one night.
It is a modern hotel with clean room and a very tasty breakfast.
Stuff very friendly and always helpful.
The hotel has free shuttle until airport at each 20 minutes.
It was a pleasure to stay here!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank baiasuroxana
Victor J, Manager at Star Inn Hotel Stuttgart Airport-Messe, by Comfort, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Dear Baiasuroxana,
thank you very very much for taking the time to give us a feedback. We are glad, you had a good time with us! We all are giving our best each and every day to make our guests feel comfortable. We are looking forward to welcome you back again next time, you´re in Stuttgart. Thank you und kind regards, your team of the Star Inn Hotel Stuttgart Airport-Messe