See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has to be my most favourite hotel in the world. We went to Tegernsee for a white christmas with my family and where we stayed was better than i could ever imagine. The rooms may be a little small but the customer service and overall experience was 6/5. Christmas day and christmas was made extra special by a plate of yummy german biscuits in all of our rooms, festive settings at breakfast and a decorated tree next to the fireplace. The staff went above and beyond to help us out i will definitely be going back in a few years.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

We loved the hotel, service was amazing, breakfast was just the best.
So well looked after, no problems asking questions of male manager on duty as his English was very good.
Would highly recommendand and stay again.
Fantastic location, public transport was included in the stay, so very easy to get around.
Picturesque village right on Lake Tegernsee.
Fabulous eating places just down the road with in walking distance.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2017

Be careful attempting to book a pre-paid reservation via this hotel's website. Shortly after booking with credit card via their website (using a credit card web form) I received an email telling me that they could not use a credit card, and that to honor the prepaid rate I would be required to wire the payment amount to their account within three days, or the rate would revert to the rack rate (which was not specified in the email). I sent follow-up emails over a few days to two different email addresses for the hotel, and never received a reply. I have contacted my credit card company, which shared my concerns about potential fraud in such a situation, and have emailed the hotel to let them know that, since the three days have passed, I am cancelling the reservation. I'm sure the property is lovely (it's why we tried to book it), but tripadvisor readers may benefit from being aware of my booking experience. I'll need to change my credit card number and/or watch my statement closely for quite some time.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2016

The room was standard, bed is comfy, all the room and the shower was super clean. The only thing was missing is a minibar, but I didn't make the reservation, maybe there are rooms with that. There is a sauna and a small pool. The breakfast was awesome with some German food as well.
There are 2 buildings, the reception is only in one of them.

Room tip: If you would like to use the sauna and the swimming pool, try to get a room there and not where the reception is.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Csaba P
Reviewed September 30, 2015

The hotel is 3 minutes walking distance from the city centre of Bad Wiessee. It has two buildings, a small pool and sauna. The breakfast has a good selection of food and the smell of freshly brewed coffee was inviting. Rooms had a pleasant size for single traveller, however the bathroom was tiny. Internet is available free of charge in the lobby area only. The TV in the bedroom had only 10 channels available and only german speaking ones. The internet in the rooms was available for 3 Euros 2 hours, which is amazingly high. Entertaining needs to be developed!

Date of stay: September 2015