“Decent”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #11 of 32 Restaurants in Bad Wiessee
Reviewed July 28, 2017

We only chose this restaurant because it was close to the Hotel and it was getting late and we were tired, but we were not disappointed. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Theychecked more than once to see if everything was to our satisfaction. The pizzas in Bella Italia was just as good as most of the ones we had eaten in Italy in the 14 days prior. I would gladly eat here again.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed February 25, 2017

As the title suggests we did not enjoy our meal, we were crammed onto a tiny table, when clearly there were bigger tables available.
We ordered 3 separate dishes and not one was enjoyed

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Meal was very nice, however at 10.15pm I was told that I could not have another coffee and sambuca as the kitchen closed at 10pm and the restaurant would close at 10:30

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2016

Accidently popped in the restaurant, which turned into a very good dining experience. Tasty authentic italian food with great and friendly service. Highly to recommend, but need to book a reservation as always full.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

My granddaughter and I were staying in the hotel above the restaurant, so decided to give it a try.
It is trying to look like a typical Italian restaurant and making a good job of it.
We were early so had a choice of tables looking toward the snow covered mountains.
No starters chosen, I had a trad spag carbonara and my gd a pizza calzone.
Both came quick and were delicious.
I had a trad tirrimissou. We drank beer and cokes.
The waitress spoke very good English and was polite and quick.
Whole meal, inc drinks was €33. Very happy and would recommend.

Date of visit: March 2016