“Great food and good service ”

Restaurant Bollywood Tandoori
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I love Indian food and I would like to say this is best place in Garmisch-Partenkirchen!I went there and asked to deliver to my house for 9 o’clock and they where there on time plus I asked them to do the food the way I wanted and I received everything as I wantedDefinitely will return and recommend for others

Reviewed August 18, 2018

I had a good experience at this restaurant. I ordered Indian Veg Thali and I really liked the food and portions of food were more than enough. However, I didn't like the taste of mango lassi at this place.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I had my favorite vegetarian dish, Palak Paneer. Its was delicious, creamy and with homemade cheese.

I was soo good I had to go back the next day :)

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Lovely Indian restaurant with good food, ambiance and friendly waiters. It is a large restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating. Outdoor seating is right next to a little stream. Pretty extensive menu and the food is perfectly spiced. Not too much, not too less.

We went there two days in a row and while the staff do not go out of their way to explain anything to you they are still a friendly chatty bunch. The second time we went there, the owner was walking around the restaurant and made it a point to visit all German speaking tables and make small conversation. Perhaps doesn't speak English and therefore did not come over to ours. No complaints, just odd.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

I had the banana chicken and my husband had the Chicken Tikka Masala. Both were lovely, staff friendly and price reasonable. Would return.