“Great Indian food & hospitality in a German town”

Restaurant Bollywood Tandoori
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Had two dinners at Bollywood Tandoori in a span of 5 days. The hosts were extremely gracious and welcoming. The food was served hot & fresh.
A boon for vegetarians!

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I love Indian food and I would like to say this is best place in Garmisch-Partenkirchen!I went there and asked to deliver to my house for 9 o’clock and they where there on time plus I asked them to do the food the way I wanted and I received everything as I wantedDefinitely will return and recommend for others

Reviewed August 18, 2018

I had a good experience at this restaurant. I ordered Indian Veg Thali and I really liked the food and portions of food were more than enough. However, I didn't like the taste of mango lassi at this place.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I had my favorite vegetarian dish, Palak Paneer. Its was delicious, creamy and with homemade cheese.

I was soo good I had to go back the next day :)

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Lovely Indian restaurant with good food, ambiance and friendly waiters. It is a large restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating. Outdoor seating is right next to a little stream. Pretty extensive menu and the food is perfectly spiced. Not too much, not too less.

We went there two days in a row and while the staff do not go out of their way to explain anything to you they are still a friendly chatty bunch. The second time we went there, the owner was walking around the restaurant and made it a point to visit all German speaking tables and make small conversation. Perhaps doesn't speak English and therefore did not come over to ours. No complaints, just odd.