“Flavorful Burger”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my bacon cheeseburger. This was the best burger I’ve had outside of the US. No pretensions to being some type of a gourmet burger, just a solid burger at an honest price (€10). While I had a beer, these folks have a wide range of hard liquors that might wet your whistle!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

German food is great, but when you want some nachos, pizza, or a good burger, hit up the Local Cure.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

Very nice place, small bar with a good ambiance, nice staff and great food! Very not expensive for a dinner.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

First and foremost, the staff and service were impeccable. I really enjoyed my Bavarian Burger, and the homemade mayo as a dipping side was an excellent touch! This is actually my second time here. The first time was in the peak of Ski season, and it was so packed I couldn’t get a seat as a solo patron. This time it was with a buddy and after ski season, so it was still busy but my friend and I found a seat at the bar. They have a great selection of whiskeys: Irish, Scotch, and American bourbon. They have a somewhat limited menu with appetizers, pizzas and burgers; however, I wouldn’t expect a full menu at an Irish pub, so this was not really a detriment. My friend ordered the special: the Garlic burger and echoed the sentiment from another reviewer that it was the best burger in Germany that he’s had. I will go further to say it’s one of the burgers I’ve had anywhere: large in size with cheddar (or Gouda), a hunk of ham, bacon, lettuce, onion, and tomato. This is a place I’d definitely recommend for getting a drink with a few friends or a bite to eat. I echo the other views that this isn’t really place for large gathering or bringing kids. Not that it’s family unfriendly (there was a dog there when I went), but it’s pretty space-limited. Overall, this is an excellent place, the service was amazing, staff was friendly, and the owner even came and chatted with us. I will be going back!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

Irish pubs are mostly happy pubs , and this is one of them. nice selection of drinks , we tried the ones on the taps whice were very good. the bar stuff is very nice and keep the bar area and the glasess always clean. Buzzy atmosphere with mixed local and toursits.
ref the food - well , mixed feelings. we tried hamburgar , pizza & wings. the burger was very dissapointing as it look and taste like the frozen one you buy in the supermarket so we abendoned it quickly , the rest was ok , but we didnt jump out of the roof. yet , people were ordering lots of food around and looked happy.
concoulsion - a good place to go and enjoy a good time out , but be advised not to arrive very hungry.