“Inconsistent or dodgy.”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Our evening here started with 4 aperol spritz, which were very small to begin with.
The interesting part is that as we ordered more and more the glasses seemed to be fuller and fuller and by 3rd round they were double the initial size.
A little bit hard to order, the waiting staff seemed to be day dreaming but the food was good: My friends steak was overcooked and also overcooked when it came out second time. That hasn't ruined our night as we haven't seen each other for 4 years.
Whether I will come back, I am not sure, I might if they improve a bit but at the moment it looks like a tourist trap, right in the heart of Garmish.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful scenery, friendly service, great food. Everything is just like you would imagine in a picturesque German town.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The wiener schnitzel here was possibly the worst I've had and very expensive compared to other places right near by. The service was slow and annoyed we ordered. The views from the restaurant were nice though, that's about all that is good about this place.

1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 29 August 2017

What a pleasure to be back in Garmisch and visit Mohrenplatz. the weather was amazing and the Biergarten was so much fun.. It's right in the middle and town with people watching at it's best. The food as usual _ I always eat the Bavarian fare, since I don't get that in the US_ was great. My fave is Schweinebraten with Blaukraut and Knoedel. The wait is short and the deserts are yummy.. Anything from a Scheiterhaufn to ice cream or a Cappuccino. Try it, it's def worth a stop

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant in central area of Garmisch with terrace and a small playgroung for children. Slightly expensive but food is tasty and there is plenty of it.
Excellent beer.