“Worth the $!”

Asien Palast Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 17, 2017

This restaurant is your typical Chinese set-up in Germany for buffets. The Mongolian Grill is the best and totally worth it! Where else can you eat a variety of different Asian dishes for so cheap (15 EURs)...and they're all great! Never been disappointed here and been coming here for the past 6 years now.

Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

I was there more times because my boyfriend is in love with asian cousine. He would tell you that is awsome but for me was just ok because I 'm not a fan of this kind of cousine. However, the price is ok for everthing what you get there. Dinner buffet is better because the offer is bigger cimperable to the lunch.

1  Thank Suzi A
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

Best buffet that i've ever had in europe the variety of food are more than other chinese buffet restaurant in europe. The quality also good. The taste are very good also

1  Thank Julia W
Reviewed October 10, 2015

After locating some public parking around the corner, we climbed the long set of steps to only be completely ignored by the waitress a few feet away, When we inquired if someone would come to sit us, she walked away and never came back. What seemed to be an eternity later, a waiter came walking by and non-nonchalantly told us to sit anywhere...as soon as we decided to sit at a particular table, the earlier waiter seemed to mutter something under her breath about not sitting there. We ignored her and did anyway and made our way to the buffet. Limited choices, no rice available, no bread, a few scraps of food in most of the containers with about an hour to go until closing. A while later, the waitress did come by to take our drink order. We both opted for some water, yes plain old glass of water which came without any ice...more later on the water. Every single piece of food we tasted was absolutely SALTY, I mean beyond reason salty. Extremely unhealthy salty. I immediately started worrying about ingesting so much salt at one seating...I racked my brain trying to think of the effects of salt poisoning on the body. I reconfirmed for myself that I did take my daily medications. I mused that mummification must have used a lot of salt. I desperately wanted some more water to dilute the few bites I had eaten, but the waitress never came by again to check on us and neither did anyone else. Limited language capabilities or otherwise, not sure but a man who looked like a manager and another younger individual kept strolling back and forth but never checked on any of the customers. To complement our awful lunch I went to check the desert section only to find a couple of pieces of jello and a few sad grapes. Definitely not worth the €10.80 charged per person. When our bill came to €27.60...we inquired only to be told that a glass of water sans-gas was €3 each! I went back to our table to get a copy of the menu to verify the charge but to no avail. By this time we were ready to put this joint in our rear view mirror…and he had the nerve to tell me to go put the menu back on the table where I got it from…Similar to what Ovidius13 mentioned in their review, my credit card was not returned to me after I signed the charge…I had to specifically ask for it to get the waitress to take it out of the charge machine. Avoid this restaurant at any cost, both your body and your wallet will thank you.

Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

Expensive and worst then Panda Express
We ate here because we arrived late to town and not many options so we decided to try

1  Thank Cynthia R