All reviews free parking short walk covered bridge breakfast room nice garden town centre enjoyed our stay wonderful stay charming hotel room was large comfortable beds the hotel staff first floor train station balcony zugspitze mountains
Reviewed September 24, 2017

This hotel was highly recommended and I can agree. Due to road construction nearby it made finding it difficult the first time I tried. After that, I found another access and the construction is only temporary. The room was large by European standards with a large balcony that had a great view of the surrounding mountains. The staff were friendly and eager to help. The morning breakfast was typical, but more varied than expected. Free parking behind the hotel was appreciated. It was an easy 5 minute walk to the main part of the city.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at this lovely hotel. We stayed in double rooms, one on first floor, two on second floor. My room was 32 and it had a fantastic balcony where I saw rainbows two afternoons while reading my book and enjoying a view of the mountains.

The rooms were spotless, there is a lift, no a/c, good wifi, amazing breakfast buffet, a lovely garden and it's a short walk to the center of town. When you leave the hotel make a right and cross the little covered bridge on the left and within a few blocks your in town.

There is a lovely garden, and free parking. The service was wonderful as well as the staff. We thought we made a perfect choice with this hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2017

We stayed at this delightful little Hotel and were all around happy with our experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are nicely furnished and comfortable. There is no bar or restaurant, but it was very nice to sit out on the patio and have coffee and cake. The breakfast room is stunning with it's charm of a bygone age - and the breakfast buffet had everything one could wish for.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Stayed two nights with former colleagues. Hotel was formally a private villa and retains its feeling of the elegance of another age whilst providing comfortable modern rooms and facilities. All staff were extremely helpful and friendly and we felt at home straight away. Breakfast is served until a civilised 10.30 and there is a wonderful selection of fresh food to suit every taste. The hotel is on the edge of the town centre (5 minutes on foot) with its own off street free parking. Excellent value for money and I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2017

5 star hotel hands down! I loved my stay at Hotel Aschenbrenner! The rooms are wonderfully furnished and I found the bed very comfortable. I had a room with a balcony that gave me a fantastic view of the mountains across the valley. Their breakfast which is included with room rate, is delicious and plentiful. The location is spot on; just a few minutes walk from the main town area that has lots of shops and restaurants which are fun to wander through. I loved how kind and welcoming the staff were. Truly a spectacular experience.

Date of stay: April 2017