“Typical Austrian Restaurant”

Hotel Muller Restaurant Acht-Eck
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We walked in about 1:00 p.m. after our visit to the Castle; and they seated us right away. We were seated in the covered patio area. You could see the Neuschwanstein Castle in the distance. The place was really busy. It looked like they get a lot of tour groups and therefore need to be very efficient.

My husband ordered the roast pork with beer sauce. I ordered the Argentine steak sandwich. Both were very good and were served in record time. Service was friendly, fast and efficient.

I would recommend this restaurant. We didn't have dessert, but I saw a lot of good things being served.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

There is no place like drink bar. If you decide to go to this venue - rather for dinner. At the begining of December was not crowded at all.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Loved this restaurant as a part of our castle tour. Service was very fast and efficient so we had plenty of time to get up to the castle for our tour. But the only downside is the high prices as they can get away with it since that’s where the tour bus drops you off for lunch.

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Nice view and food.
We stayed at hotel for 2nights.
It was very nice place.
Well recommended will come again.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

We visited here for dinner when we stayed at Hotel Villa Ludwig (also would 100% recommend!), and were very glad that we visited! The food and drink on offer here was wonderful, traditional German and great to sample. We had a lot to eat and were very satisfied afterwards. We had tradition German beers also which were great. The décor was amazing, as this was first time to visit Germany I had not seen a lot of the artwork, etc, so this was a great experience for me. We also had chocolate ice-cream sundaes as dessert and these were delicious, I would definitely recommend if visiting here! The staff were very nice, I got the impression that it was a family-run place, which gave a nice friendly feel. I noticed a few people had their dogs in with them when they were dining which was nice. Overall, I would really recommend this place to dine and have a dessert and a few beers in. We had a great time.