“3-Star Gourmet Gelateria”

Gecobli - Gourmet Gelateria
Ranked #826 of 4,084 Restaurants in Munich
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

A must see hot spot for ice cream lovers. After just two months it's among the top five ice cream shops in Munich. Unique in its flavors and quality of ingredients. Strawberry sorbet tastes like fresh fruit from the field, the chocolate sorbet is 100 percent chocolate from Ecuador and lemon sorbet is made from freshly squeezed lemons right in this shop. Paradise for ice cream freaks like me. I live in the neighborhood and I come back almost daily to taste new recipes

1  Thank CriticalGuest2012

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Was in Munich for a visit a couple of weeks back and found this lovely gem. Absolutely fantastic ice creations, I tried a lot of the variations for free before settling for the pear variation. So tasty.... One more feature that I truly loved is that they'll make you a melon vodka slushy!! It was outstanding and had an instant effect in the heat...I'd advise anyone to try some and go for a dip in the ice canal in the English garden afterwards. Only downside is that the ice costs 1.60 per scoop so not the cheapest, but knowing that it's all natural it' ok. I'll be back.

1  Thank valentinweidl09
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful new addition to the Munich eating scene - amazing ice cream and friendly service in a great location in Schwabing. Will be back!

1  Thank David011158
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

I'm a big fan of gelato. I went to this place when I traveled Munich, and it was certainly one of the top 3 gelato places in my life. If you are around this place, you must try this place. You won't regret.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

I tried the pistachio and vanilla in a black waffle cone and was blown away!! One scoop is not enough. I will definitely be back for more.