“Great Ice Cream”

Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

I went here only for spaghettieis and it did not disappoint! It was delicious and I'll be back.

The ice cream here is some of the best I've had in the city and there are multiple flavours. I haven't ventured past the ice cream and coffee so I can't help with the other stuff. I assume that the locals like it because the only language I've heard spoken the four times I've been is German.

There is usually a line to order but it moves pretty fast. For a slower pace, you could use a table and somebody will serve you. Don't order at the counter and sit down after the fact. They get unusually upset when that happens!

All around, this is a great place with lots of good choices. It's definitely recommended!

1  Thank waydiep2016

Reviewed July 30, 2016

Went as family to share their family ice cream. The ice cream parlour is located on a busy intersection of roads with limited seating in- and outside. Service was slow. Actual ice cream was very nice, but the combination was a bad choice and a confusion of flavours. Might come again to have "take out" ice cream and would sit down.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

I love non-standard icecream flavours, and this place has them. Pomegranate, dragon fruit, lemon cake, apple, blackberry, etc.

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

I came for a midmorning breakfast as soon as I arrived in Munich. Good coffee and excellent Schwarzwaldtorte. The waitress was very efficient and kind.

Reviewed June 3, 2016

There was some nostalgia in me what drove me to Sarcletti. After all, there is an Italian Cafe/Gelateria in Lima, Peru with the same name. That bliss ended upon arrival in Sarcletti@Munich. I wanted some gelato and the ability to sit down and eat it. Unfortunately, this is not an option. If you sit down, you must order from a waiter (at which point the gelato selection is reduced to pre-made cups). If you order gelato on the counter, you are not allowed to sit down. When I asked that lovely scarecrow of a man behind the counter why he replied with "This is the law." I tried a few flavors standing up, right there under the awning (did I mention it was raining) and only orange cake impressed. The rest was pretty flavorless and lacked any fantasy.

Given the combination of a vast selection of mostly poor flavors paired with no service, I think I will stay away from this place. Head to "True & 12" gelato in Munich. Your taste buds will love you after that.

2  Thank GourmandTrashPanda