“Awesome”

Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We walked through half of munich to get to the place and it was worth every Minute. The food was delicious, the personnel very friendly and the location good to relax. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Staff were amazing. Especially our waitress Laure.
Food tasted amazing I had the bbq burger.
Wait for food was what I would say a normal waiting time for uk, however we was given a Complimentary coffee liqueur and told they was ‘sorry for the wait’ and the liqueur was thoroughly enjoyed!
If only we was in Munich longer, I’d defiantly return!!

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Very good food, some (very good) vegetarian options, awesome music, great waiters.
Augustiner beer all you want!
Will definetly return.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I was with my family in this place to have the lunch. The menu contains German and American food. We have tried the pumpkin soup, spare and ribs and veil hamburger. Everything was tasty. The portion are big and the 1/2 is enough for an adult. The beer is great.
I want to mention the correctness of staff so I need to tell our story. My son forgot our camera in the restaurant. My son forgot cameras at the restaurant. After an hour I came back to retrieve it. But due to the congestion it was not possible to find it (fallen under a bank). We have received assurances that the device will be searched at the end of the day and we will be notified of the result. That's what happened. We've been called and recovered our camera.
Thanks,

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant a few weeks ago and we were not very impressed. We waited a long time to even get a chance to ask for menus from a server who was very rude. We were not given drinks menus either. The server had no interest in showing us any warmth but was nice to other customers. The flat bread was not very filling but luckily my boyfriend ordered a side. The ribs were okay but there was not enough sauce. After terrible service the waitress said the bill was the cost without a tip, to hint at us giving her a tip, as far as I am concerned she did not get one. She did not even give us our change, which I'm not missing but it's the principle behind it.

2  Thank anniemilli