“Yummy & Delicious”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 18, 2017

We were so excited with the variety of pastries and delicious cakes with their vibrant colors. Looking to them only will make you feel better. I was willing to try them all, but my wife didn't encourage me .. :)

Well, as we heard that sitting inside and waiting so long is not the best thing, so we decided to grab our things and enjoy walking around. We ordered the "Käsebrezel", cheese pretzel, which was so delicious and yummy, beside that we tried also two types of cakes; "Apfelstrudel", apple strudel, which was so tasty and the "Marillenstrudel", apricot strudel, which was so fresh.

What I like most in this place is that it opens very early in the morning.And I was glad to ask the waiter about some items, as they were all written in German, and she described them clearly to me. So I was able to choose. Definitely I will be back there

Reviewed October 8, 2017

It is such a treat sitting outside on Marienplatz having coffee! It is the ideal place for viewing busy life on Marienplatz! Friendly staff!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Went in there as it was spitting n when we realised that the shops are closed on Sundays! Had the famous Apfelstrudel....dry n tasteless. Tried to use the toilet n found we had to pay!

1  Thank susielinglingl
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

It may sound a bit extreme but the staff that served us were horrible to us. I'm from London and my friends who had flown down from India decided to have a quick cup of coffee here. From the very first moment they behaved like they didn't want us here. My friend had asked for tap water and the lady serving us said he had to order a coffee to get water although we had already ordered 5 coffees. My friend needed it for his medicine. When we called it out they said we were misbehaving and they would call the police. After that the manager just threw the bill at us and said we had to pay up. I've never experienced this kind of behaviour. If you are visiting please avoid this place.

2  Thank Alex V
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Our service was prompt, especially considering how busy this place was, but it is on Marienplatz. The drinks arrived quickly. The desserts are very good, but prices were high. A nice place to relax and people- watch, but a little noisy.

1  Thank kagatlin