US$179
US$157
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$156
US$148
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$174
US$165
Hotels.com
US$282
US$265
US$149
US$133
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Marc Munchen(Munich)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$263
US$238
US$604
US$342
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$380/night.

Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$187
Mandarin Oriental
US$644
US$471
  • Pool
All reviewsbus stop in frontpublic transportcity centreroom was cleanbig bathroomrecommend staying herefree wificomfortable hotela great stayan upgradeenjoyed my staybreakfast buffetmunich airportmin walkhotel is locatedtrain stationtaxi
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Good clean and comfortable hotel in a very good location. We were there for Oktoberfest on the opening weekend so it was very busy. Staff seemed to be struggling to cope on reception and therefore probably not as warm and friendly a welcome to the hotel. Food was ok but badly overpriced as was spirit drinks. Great location however and would definitely stay here again as enjoyed it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

As I’m a solo traveler apparently I don’t warrant a double duvet - this is apparently the policy for single travelers despite there being a double bed in the room. Sums up the hotel in a nutshell really! Add to that the long hairs found in the sink and the toilet, rude Restaurant staff, food and juice not being refilled at breakfast, my advice would be to spend your hard earned money elsewhere!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
NHMuenchenMesse, Manager at NH Munchen Messe, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear User "ciarawfr",

thank you very much for your feedback. We apologize in all forms for the described inconveniences. It is our mission to let our guests feel special and at ease during your stay and we say sorry that we could not deliver this feeling to you. The mentioned points should never happen, and you can be sure that we will analyze internally to avoid it in the future.
We would very much appreciate to welcome you again and get another chance one day to show you, that we can perform much much better.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Good place to go like a hotel to visit Munich and go to ICM. The breakfast is very nice with a lot of options. The room is big and a distance of 12-15€ of Center of ICM Messe. Good place to go in business travel without to munch luxury.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
NHMuenchenMesse, Manager at NH Munchen Messe, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Thank you very much Javier, for your nice feedback.
It´s great to read that you enjoyed and felt at ease during your stay, which is one of our main missions!
You are right, with bus line 190, starting right in front of the hotel, it is quite easy to reach ICM and the city center in between minutes.
We are all looking forward to welcome you again next time!

Kind regards, take care

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Avoid! I am not sure the reason for the ratings that this NH has. Vienna NH was amazing. NH Messe Munich is a nightmare. Staff rude. Rooms not what are advertised. Dirty! Mold and fungs in the bathroom. Ants too! Worse yet was te bedding!!!!! Mold - Urine - Blood!!!!
I did mention RUN! The review received one because it wiuld not let me submit without something....negative should be an option.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
NHMuenchenMesse, Manager at NH Munchen Messe, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear ynghands,

thank you for your review of your stay at our hotel.
We apologize in all forms for the described inconveniences and are very sorry that your impression was THAT negative.
Rude staff or mold should never ever happen. The staff gets training and feedback regarding their attitudes. Again our apologies that in your case these efforts were obviously completely unvisible.

The maintenance & housekeeping department is working every day on high level room conditions.
We were really shocked about your photo and you can be sure, we started deep analysis, how this single case happened and was undetected. In general we would be very thankful if you would just call the reception promptly to give us the chance to offer you a different room and to eliminate the duvet directly.

So let me ask you to ...

"Come back! Come back fast!"

- we are much much better than your impression was and we would be very happy to show you!
Kind regards from Munich,

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

I spent one night here while travelling through Europe. I had an amazing experience for my part. The nice receptionist gave let me borrow a phone charger without pause or hesitation. Both meals I had were excellent, breakfast was truly amazing!
There was a function on during the evening of my stay and I thought the music would be too loud to sleep as my room was very close to the function room. But as soon as I closed my bedroom door the noise was completely gone and I had a very peaceful nights sleep. If I am ever passing through again then I will be sure to stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
NHMuenchenMesse, Manager at NH Munchen Messe, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear Morrin1,

thank you very much for your trust and your kind, and valued feedback! We are very happy about your words and final conclusion to come back one day.
This is fantastic, thank you!
We are looking forward to your next stay -
kind regards from Munich,