2,851 results
All reviews train station directly across the street convenient location excellent location main station deluxe room hotel lobby per day business hotel during oktoberfest s bahn concierge internet euros europe doorman neighborhood
Reviewed May 24, 2016

A last minute, week-long, business trip in Munich led a colleague and I to Le Meridien. The location can't be beat! Across the street from the main train station, navigating the city and countryside was beyond convenient and efficient.

For a European standard, the rooms were huge and the bathroom was deluxe. The staff was friendly and helpful, couldn't have asked for a better stay!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel for longer than I can remember, but it has deteriorated badly. Reception was good, Tim in particular, but at 8 in the morning to have staff outside your room arguing and then trying to get in shouting "clean, clean" when you have paid nearly £200 for a good night's sleep is outrageous. They slam doors like they live on a farm! Plus to charge extra for a wifi that barely exists in an advanced country like Germany, defies understanding. I have had many happy memories of this hotel, but I will never stay again, unless the cleaning staff are totally retrained. If you just want a bed from 10pm till 6 a.m. fine I suppose. It is such a shame!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Rob L
Reviewed May 23, 2016

This hotel is centrally located on the side of the main train station and the Aldstadt. The rooms are spacious, clean, well appointed and have very comfortable beds. The staff is very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. Everything in the room functioned well including the Internet. Check in was very pleasant and efficient. My only complaint with this hotel is the $1.00 Euro/minute or portion thereof charge for local phone calls, which is not posted.

Room Tip: Request room on "Garden" Side as street side can be very noisy
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2016

The location is right across the street from the central Munich train station, so if you've coming in via train it's very easy to get to.

The rooms were decent, and since I'm SPG platinum we were upgraded to a suite, which was nice. The room quality was good, but nothing that really wowed me as there was a little damage to the room.

Also as a platinum member, we received free breakfast, which was very good. They have a great selection of breakfast foods. I believe the price was like 28 euro if we had paid for it, but I felt that's way too much, so unless you get it for free, I wouldn't recommend it.

I'd stay here again if it was in the area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2016

We came with a group. Although there were 5 check in desks, the manager decided we had to be taken care of by only 2 desks, while the others were free. They were not alowed to help us, which we do not understand, the staff Did not understand neither. We were 25 people and after 1 hour the last one was helpt. We had a very long working day, and this kind of organisation was not appreciated .

Room Tip: Avoid the room on the 3 Floor above the entrance and at the streetside. Very noisy of people standing outside at night aswell of the metro
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business