What a wonderful hotel! My partner and I stayed here for three nights and from the moment we walked in to the moment we checked out we received the most attentive, courteous and considerate attention. It was pretty flawless. The location is terrific, right in the heart of the city and within walking distance to most of the main attractions. And we loved our room. We requested a quiet room on a high floor and were given exactly that, with a lovely view to boot. The room was spacious and very comfortable and the bathroom was well appointed. Every day we looked forward to coming back to the hotel and even now, weeks later, we are still talking about it, missing it. If you can, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental