“Amazing food and service.”

Inszenario Restaurant
Ranked #108 of 4,123 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

I had a tasting menu with a flight of wines to pair with the 5 courses. Service was exemplary. Food was divine. Incredible value for the quality!

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

We picked this restaurant looking around and the choice was worthy.
Food is really good, we tried carpaccio, goat cheese salad, chateau Brian, tagliolini with truffles and A L L was G R E A T.
Prices are right. wine price/quantity ratio and service are the two points that could have space for improvements: it is already good, but compared the the high quality of food served seems not fully at level.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

What a pleasant surprise! On our last evening in Munich we were too tired to travel far for dinner and decided on the restaurant below our hotel. Wow! The service, food and preparation was a true fine dining experience. My husband had the grilled tuna steak and I had the stuffed chicken dish. Both were exceptional. I especially loved the risotto served with my chicken. It was so full of flavors! It is on the higher priced side but I thought it was worth every euro. The service was top notch, too. My only regret is that we were too full to partake in dessert!

1  Thank QuitYourJobandTravel
Reviewed July 23, 2017

The restaurant is a short cab ride from downtown. After a warm welcome we enjoyed great gourmet food, nicely presented and top service. The great finale was the ice chocolates done by the host and chef himself at the table. Great evening!

Reviewed May 7, 2017

Good food. I love the steak.
The restaurant is located conveniently below my hotel.
I will come back again, if I miss the steak.