“Very delicious (and crazy) ice cream!”

Der Verruckte Eismacher
Ranked #4 of 75 Dessert in Munich
Reviewed July 6, 2017

There are very exceptional varieties.
You can also buy some delicious ice cream and get a crazy one for tasting free!
Unfortunately a bit too expensive...
The service is very good! The staff are super friendly!

Reviewed June 25, 2017

The venue is located in the city centre, a little off the beaten paths. Parking is possible but the space is often taken. The ice parlour has a small inside dining area but mostly the ice is being sold for to go. The ice creams which they have is really special. I liked the one with the scent of “Bavarian Veal Sausage” the most. Really awesome.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

So cool ice cream shop! Loved the decor and the ice cream! Tried the beer ice cream and some regular flavors! Really surprised that I enjoyed the beer flavored ice cream hah! Only minus is that I was expecting a little more flavors to choose from. But so worth a visit!!

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Unexpected delicious ice cream flavors! From fruits to beer ice cream, you can really taste it! Strawberry-basil is my favorite!!

Reviewed February 15, 2017

No lie - this is the best ice cream I think I've ever had. I was with a friend in the Viktualienmarkt and came across this booth. I had passionfruit and vanilla flavours, I think - the passionfruit was to die for. I highly recommend.