“BEST FISH & SEAFOOD IN MUNICH!”
Review of Austernkeller

Austernkeller
Ranked #162 of 4,091 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2017

This amazing restaurant is a pure delight. Beautiful decorated with a wonderful team you gonna have a unforgettable night here. All is served fresh and this place is a highlight and insider tip in Munich. The variations of fish and seafood you will not find in any other place. I come here since 20 years and never had a bad experience. If you are looking for something special this is the place to go! The Bouillabaisse is a dream and from caviar to oysters- they have it all here. Not to forget to mention the incredible selection on champagne, wine and other beverages. This place is among my top 3 restaurants in Munich.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Austernkeller is an excellent French seafood restaurant in Munich. The Dover Sole was outstanding and the service was excellent. Bartender made a perfect martini and wine selection was good. Highly recommend Austernkeller if you are in Munich!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

If you are suddenly tired of German cuisine, then you are here. Excellent fish dishes, oysters. A good choice of wine. Quiet and peaceful place in the heart of Munich. The restaurant is very cozy and fresh atmosphere. I recommend.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

As I'm not german speaker, most of restaurant except this are a bit impolite to me and sometimes make me feel bad. But this reataurant, I went there with gf and we were very surprised with very polite greeting and keeping my coat.
And we ordered seafood flatter which has many kinda seafood and beef steak. That was amazing taste and great seafood in Germany.
I strongly recommend you if you are living in Germany not for people travelling in Germany.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed everything they served us! Their seafood is very good, fresh and beautifully served, by pleasant staff. All courses had their own balance en sophistication and the menu has something for everybody, even a meat eater!