See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stayed here alone for 6 days for Ironman Regensburg in June 2012. The apartment was modern, roomy, secure, and very clean. It had a kitchen so I could make and control all my food so I didn't have to eat out every night. I could eat in the kitchen or out on the balcony. The bathroom was HUGE and so was the roof terrace. The bed was very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and their English is perfect. I didn't have a car, but the free onsite parking looked very secure. You need an ethernet cable for the free internet...I only had a wireless device, so I ended up going to the mall for free internet.

The location isn't perfect, being a little over a mile away from Old Town, but I didn't mind the walk and I rode my bike a lot too. There are three grocery stores within 3 blocks and a HUGE grocery store in the mall, so take your pick.

I totally agree with their statement on Booking.com, "The stylish apartments offer guests the chance to enjoy all the comforts of a hotel, while living in a self-contained, private atmosphere." BTT Serviced Apartments totally worked for me and I hope it works for you. I had one issue with them, but it ended up NOT being their fault; I apologize. I look forward to Ironman Regensburg 2013 and staying at BTT Serviced Apartments again.

Room Tip: Any room would be a good choice, but my room faced south so I got sun all day long!! :)
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I stayed here for 2 months in 2011 and loved it. The location is convenient to the Autobahn, and is walking distance to downtown Regensburg. Across the street is a small grocery store and there is a gym at the corner that I would walk to for a workout. It has underground parking that is gated for security (not that you need it in Regensburg). This was overall a beautiful and great place to stay and I will definitely stay here again if I am fortunate to work in Germany again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business