“food came quickly and was delicious”
Review of Il Pescatore

Il Pescatore
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in Fussen
Price range: US$10 - US$31
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2017

we needed a break from Bavarian food and found this restaurant on TripAdvisor. We called to book (recommended, as it is not large and fills up fast). We shared a table with a nice couple - I noticed that this is common in Germany. I'd never seen that before (seating multiple parties at the same table). We had pizza (my husband) and vegetarian pasta (me) and wine. The total, with water and coffee for my husband, came to around EUR 30 - very reasonable. The food came out fast, and my pasta was excellent, though maybe just a tiny bit overcooked. It was too much to finish, unfortunately. Service was friendly.

2  Thank giulietta429
Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

As others have said you can tell why it's ranked number one in Fussen. Very hearty dishes and reasonably priced as well. We had the bruschetta and two pasta dishes. Large variety of choices which are probably as good as the rest. Highly recommend this nice place for dinner.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

This is a very busy restaurant - make sure to book ahead, especially if it is raining as this limits the use of outdoor seating. Very good Italian food. Although the staff are extremely busy they are also friendly and obliging. It seems all the family are involved. Best meal we had in Fussen.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

The food is superb! The pastas were heavenly and the wine was wonderful. This is a little gem of Italy in Bavaria. I recommend making a reservation beforehand, as it can get quite crowded in the evening.

1  Thank Anna R
Reviewed August 18, 2017

As the title said, we enjoyed the food, the seating very much, came right back for a second dinner. Real good Pizza, nice outdoor seating, friendly service.

1  Thank mac2214jv