“Wonderful dinner!”

Price range: US$11 - US$32
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

The buschetta bread was outstanding. The truffle special was some of the best food I have had in Germany. Highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We went here after seeing the positive TA reviews. We ended up having to wait a while for our reserved table so sat at the bar. We started with the antipasti to share which was large and all really good - especially the seafood - bread was great as well. For main I had a pizza which was huge and had a great base and flavours. My wife had the homemade pasta special with scampi and chanterelles which had very good flavours but very light on the scampi (1.5 for the plate). Overall though it was very good

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed September 22, 2017

we needed a break from Bavarian food and found this restaurant on TripAdvisor. We called to book (recommended, as it is not large and fills up fast). We shared a table with a nice couple - I noticed that this is common in Germany. I'd never seen that before (seating multiple parties at the same table). We had pizza (my husband) and vegetarian pasta (me) and wine. The total, with water and coffee for my husband, came to around EUR 30 - very reasonable. The food came out fast, and my pasta was excellent, though maybe just a tiny bit overcooked. It was too much to finish, unfortunately. Service was friendly.

2  Thank giulietta429
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

As others have said you can tell why it's ranked number one in Fussen. Very hearty dishes and reasonably priced as well. We had the bruschetta and two pasta dishes. Large variety of choices which are probably as good as the rest. Highly recommend this nice place for dinner.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

This is a very busy restaurant - make sure to book ahead, especially if it is raining as this limits the use of outdoor seating. Very good Italian food. Although the staff are extremely busy they are also friendly and obliging. It seems all the family are involved. Best meal we had in Fussen.

Been to Il Pescatore? Share your experiences!