“One of the finest Italian restaurants everywhere!”
Review of Il Pescatore

Il Pescatore
Ranked #1 of 109 Restaurants in Fussen
Price range: US$11 - US$33
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2018

In the old town of Fuessen lies hidden a real gem named Il Pescatore. You get passion, love and enthusiasm on every plate you order. All food freshly cooked to order, the friendly staff makes sure you are in for a real treat. Their speciality is seafood but make sure you are not missing out on their homemade pasta either. Also: make a booking beforehand because this place is busy every day!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We chose this place based on trip advisor reviews and found this place tucked away down a side street. Super busy on a Sunday night, we hadn’t booked but were given a seat at the bar. Lots of locals.
Food was really good and ok price. Tiramisu for dessert was yum.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My husband and I recently had dinner at this restaurant. As others have noted, the restaurant is popular and reservations are probably a good idea unless you're very early as we were (and even then it was busy.)

My husband ordered pasta, and I ordered the octopus starter and the arugula salad. I had expected the starter to be quite small but it was fairly large and enough for a light meal. All of the food was good, and my glass of white wine was the best I had during our trip to Germany and Switzerland.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I know it may sound strange, but Il Pescatore is one of the most authentic and delicious Italian restaurants I've ever been to!!!

My husband and I went here after our hote conciergel had highly recommended it for a mid-week, late night meal. It's rather hard to find anywhere that is open in the small village late at night, but luckily we got a table reserved for 8pm.

What an absolute gem this place is!!! It's completely family-owned and operated, made apparent by the young Italian kids running through the kitchen while pastas and wines were continuously flowing in and out of the doorways.

We had just recently gotten engaged earlier that day, so our sweet waitress brought us celebratory spirits on the house to celebrate! This was back in November 2014 and it was such a wonderful (and delicious) choice that we encouraged friends to go recently on their trip to Füssen and they had a very similar experience! (that was this past year)

I cannot wait to go back once we make it overseas again as the service, the pasta, pizza and overall ambiance was like no other. Its very rare that you find quaint and homey cafes that make you feel like family the moment you walk in.

Thank you Il Pesca for welcoming us into your home!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The buschetta bread was outstanding. The truffle special was some of the best food I have had in Germany. Highly recommend.