“Such a special place”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2017

The steakhaus is a traditional looking German house. My partner and I stayed in the garden room for two nights in September and we loved it! The people were extremely friendly, the rooms were small but clean and cosy, and view was spectacular. Even though it was cold outside we just couldn’t help but dine outside overlooking that beautiful river and mountains.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Looking for a great steak? Look no further! Highly recommend the Western steak meal. Steak and potato cooked to perfection and the herb butter and sour cream with herbs give the perfect balance to this dish. And just a short, easy walk from the main village.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Stayed here for one night in February, accommodation was basic but very clean & comfortable. The food was great & the people very friendly

Reviewed October 22, 2017

We stayed here for two nights and absolutely loved It! Miro checked us in...and gave us the best room in the hotel! We had the balcony room with the stunning views of the river and mountains! For dinner that evening we decided to eat in the Steakhaus dining room and were not disappointed. A warm, quiet atmosphere and both the steak and the vegetables were just yummy! Everyone there made us feel so welcome and right at home. The location is close to town...a 10 minute walk tops. We highly recommend a stay here!

Reviewed August 22, 2017

I am lactose intolerant, so they knew that they have to prepare my food without milk, cheese, butter... They do it wrong with de main courses, twice, so I have to complain and ask for food which I could eat. After that, they bring me it. But with the dessert, as I said before, they should have prepared something for me, for example fruit, something as simple as an apple. But not, they said that they "don't have anything for me", so after the lunch, I told this situation to the guide of my trip (I was in a tourist group), and when she asked the same waiter that served me before, suddenly, a melon appeared. This was the very worst experience that I had in a restaurant. Of course, they offered it to me after that, but the group were already out of the restaurant. If they had the fruit, why the didn't give it to me? It's ridiculous.

1  Thank FivexTwelve