“Need to vizit.”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2017

It is one of the best and coziest places in the south Germany. Nice food and friendly staff. The restaurant is located in the wonderful area near to the river on an old and calm street. And I strongly recommend everybody to visit it.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We visited Restaurant Kelari whilst on a holiday to Bavaria. On our first night we walked into town to go here on a recommendation from our air Bnb host. The food was incredible I had the special fish dish which was out of this world and my wife their traditional moussaka which was equally as good. The lady serving us was brilliant and went out of her way to entertain our toddler who was very much out of sorts from our flight and travelling. They brought colouring to the table, gave her a cute balloon and even a small bit of ice cream to end her meal. Our daughter loved every minute we spent there. We would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I really enjoyed having dinner at this restaurant. When my husband and I arrived, we were given complimentary glasses of ouzo and olive tapenade and bread. It was all delicious.

The menu had so many interesting items that I had a difficult time deciding what to order. I finally decided on the grilled octopus starter, and the grilled saganaki and vegetables. I thoroughly enjoyed it all, especially the grilled octopus.

My husband had a chicken dish which he also enjoyed.

The service was attentive and our food came quickly.

Taverne Kelari is one of the best Greek restaurants I have ever been to, and if we had stayed longer in Fussen, we would definitely have returned to this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I loved this restaurant and so did my family. The ocotillos was phenomenal and all of the dishes we tried were tasty and cooked with a ton of flavor. For dessert we had galaktoboureko and it was sublime!! I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are visiting

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We loved Kelari so much, we came two nights in a row. Three of us made a meal of appetizers both nights. The service was great, and we loved everything. Probably our favorites were the chef special grilled feta and the mushrooms, but we liked everything we ordered. The baklava was also delciious and not too sweet. A great place for vegetarians!