“Posh restaurant”

Madame Pluesch
Ranked #4 of 113 Restaurants in Fussen
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Wir haben bis einschließlich 12.06.18 Betriebsurlaub. Ab 13.06.18 sind wir ab 17.00 Uhr wieder für Sie da.
Reviewed December 2, 2017

The restaurant is located in the historical part of the city. The restaurant is small, very cozy. The design of the restaurant is amazing, you should see this. The waiters are very attentive and helpful. There is elegant selection of dishes. We took fish and meat, the portions are huge, with wonderful salads. The selection of wines is wonderful. I could not resist and took the dessert (pancake). Dessert was also on a very high level. Definitely recommend this restaurant to visit, it’s better to book table in advance.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

This gem feels like you've walked into someones very cute living room. The food is good and the service great. Make sure you get a seat upstairs.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Me and Becky went here for lunch and WOW everything was fresh and tasty. I had a Bavarian sampling platter with wurst, leberkase, Pork, dumplings, sauerkraut and potatoes. Becky had Pork escalopes and fries and it was all delightful. Becky had a chocolate fondant for dessert and I had cottage cheese pancakes (called doughnuts on the menu) and were superb. The restaurant is quirky and the staff are so helpful. It was one of my favourite meals I have ever had

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my husband and three-year-old son. We didn’t realize about the quiet atmosphere when we entered and we’re a little concerned because we had our three-year-old son with us. We sat upstairs in the very quirky atmosphere and loved it. It was very quiet, but they were very child friendly and brought over a box of toys for my son to play with which was a big relief since he was occupied and happy. I ordered the duck breast with orange sauce and it was absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend it.

Tip: you need a reservation

Reviewed October 18, 2017

The interior is very beautiful, a lot of antiques and very charming. The food is fresh and homemade. We tried already fish, meat, vegetarian dishes - all very good. And the best at the end, a fantastic espresso! Don't miss it! Not to forget the friendly service!