Style of the early Nineties
This house is a dark and depressive locker for travellers. The room is dark with a small desk which is cluttered with TV and accessories and is utterly inedquate for writing or opening the laptop even for a short time. The bed itself consists of two seperate matrasses, soft and low and does note make for a good sleep. The bed cover had a specific and very unpleasant smell. The walls were thin enough so I had to endure the snorring of my next-door neighbor during the night.
The bathroom is old fashioned, no shower, just a bath tub with a plastic cover, consistent with style of the 80s and 90s featured in this house.
In contrast, the breakfast was rich and good, featuring even some Frankonian regional delecacies such as Weisswurst or fried Nueremburger saussages. Considering the the rough, occasionally even rude attitude of the staff, my last breakfast was the best thing that happend to me in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of the Marienberg fortress (1.2 Miles/2 km), you will find the fully air-conditioned 3-star Hotel Mercure Wurzburg am Mainufer. The hotel is just 5 minutes' walk from the historic old town, is situated close to the Wurzburg Congress Centrum (approx. 547 Yards/0.5 Km) and has direct access to the River Main hiking trail. All 116 rooms were completely renovated in September 2012 and feature high-speed Internet and free WIFI. The hotel also has a bar and an indoor car park (subject to charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Mercure Hotel Wuerzburg am Mainufer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wuerzburg Am Mainufer
- Accor Wuerzburg Am Mainufer