“DISAPPOINTED ”

Price range: US$1 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I came here excited but apparently you can order sandwiches every day of the week other than Sunday. 2 small buns with 7.20€!!! Without the coffee. The variety is very small. I won't come here again...

Reviewed August 19, 2017

Small place that is very nicely furnished offering very good gluten free bakery. We had a breakfast that was really tasty made with high quality fresh and organic ingredients. The pastries we had were not as good as the bread.

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

The Gluten free among us will find true pleasure in visiting this excellent Bakery. Of course what's on offer is available to all however only GF will understand the true magic of this strictly GF venue.

The quality of the baking is A*, I started with a freshly made sandwich of goats cheese and homemade humous and one crisp, slightly sweetened pastry named Anna.
However I couldn't stop myself from ordering two more cakes. The choices were vast- I narrowed it down to a chocolate brownie with burnt caramel named Vivi and a poppy seed vanilla cake which I forget the name of but you can see the theme- all sweets are named after ladies and all savouries after Men. Even this little touch draws you in.
All bread recipes are clearly marked so you know exactly what is in store for you and the staff and seating area are lovely to boot. I will happily rave about this delightful cafe and hope more stumble across it.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Wanted to have lunch here with my daughter as this is one of the few places in Berlin to flag it's gluten-free credentials. They have a range of breads second to none and a good selection of cakes. Sadly they only had one sandwich left by 12:40. Left with a loaf and had to make our own sandwich back in our apartment. And we'd walked miles to find this place too.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Find a place like this in Berlin is really difficult but here is the paradise ! Everything is glutenfree and lactosefree and the each ingredient is handmade and high quality. Moreover the atmosphere is welcoming and the kindness improves day.
Enjoy your breakfast !