“Quick and yum”

Ranked #1,365 of 9,746 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Mitte (Borough)
Neighbourhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Wanted to try famous Berliner currywurst, this place was close to my hotel, and had a bit of a line. Just the one man at the counter, he whipped up the wurst and fries in a few minutes. Sat at a table watching the river. Tasty, if slightly messy, and I especially enjoyed that the fries had seasoning salt. I think you can probably get cheaper elsewhere, but for the convenience, taste, and view would recommend here.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Great currywurst eaten at tables outside in the sunshine. Reasonable price, fast service. Really popular place.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Being a vegetarian I didn't try the Currywurst here however I did have the chips. My wife didn't try the wurst either as she doesn't eat a lot of meat and we were just looking for a quick snack more than anything else. We enjoyed what we had and it's a nice spot beside the cathedral and overlooking the Spree

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

As we were staying nearby we decided to try Currywurst from Brandy’s in our first night. I had planned to take it back to our hotel room to eat it, which was made possible by the lovely staff who were able to wrap the food up in foil for me.

However they don’t normally do that as customers normally eat it outside in the seating or as they walk along with an open container.

Once we got the food back to the room it was delicious and not too spicy.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Our first (& only) currywurst in Berlin so nothing to compare it too but it was nice, good to try a classic dish & a great view of the Berlinerdom cathedral.

Date of visit: October 2017