Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Hackescher Markt(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$116
US$110
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$150
US$137
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$85
US$79
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$120
US$102
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$151
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$89
US$98
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$200
US$137
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

Select Hotel Berlin The Wall(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$85
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

All reviewscity tripprenzlauer bergrestaurants and barsstayed heretramneighborhoodstopseuroshower
Reviewed December 16, 2014

I got this hotel by chance on the booking website, and found myself lucky being 5 minutes train from the famous Alexander Platz and its beautiful christmas market, of course the tower and all the shops and malls.
The inside is nice, relaxed, the Feng Shui philosophy is explained and quite well applied there.
The breakfast is very good, specially for 8€.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the rooms on the busy Greifswalder strasse.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2014

A bit small, but a nice comfortable room. Rooms on the tram side are a little noisy, but not bad. Free internet. Breakfast is offered but at 8 euro. Located in a lovely neighborhood - Prenzlauer Berg. A nice leafy mostly quiet residential area (a bit like Soho in NYC); really nice to stroll around with coffee in hand. A 10 minute walk to the S-Bahn, or 1/2 block from the tram so I would rate the location as very good. Lots of eating choices in the area. A good choice at the right price.

Room Tip: Rooms not on the tram side of the hotel are a better option.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I do wish I had checked on Trip advisor as I would not have stayed at this hotel had I read the earlier reviews. I am still furious about the way I was treated by this hotel and I have all the same complaints as others including the following:
1. My room was very small and cramped (more like staying in a cupboard)
2. The hotel is situated by a very busy road so the traffiic noise is very noticeable
3. There is nothing feng-shui about this hotel at all
4. The staff are probably the rudest I have ever encountered and their reaction to complaints is one of hostility and outright lying
Whatever the reason do not stay in this hotel - there are many others that offer better choices and more comfort and crucially treat their guests as important

Room Tip: Don't stay here - all of the rooms are cramped
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Menace1
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I have been to Berlin many times and this has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. On first impressions the hotel looks good but actually inside there are many flaws. Firstly the service was despicable, I have never experienced such rude hotel staff who were unable to help all the time. This is not a family ran hotel or even a large chain with a plastic smile. The worst thing was I left a bag in my room from my colleague before he checked into his hotel and the hotel staff asked me who the bag belonged to after a few hours. I was shocked, how dare they go into my room?!! The worst thing was is that they knew his name as they mentioned his name to me, meaning they went through his bag! I was appalled by this.

The rooms in the hotel were incredibly small, I've stayed in hostels with bigger rooms, the quality of the amenities was very poor. The bed was small and uncomfortable as was the "pillow"; mine had a coffee stain on it and had to be exchanged. The rooms feel cheap and are not furnished to a high standard they have just been painted brightly to mimic the feng-shui concepts; however it shows little sign of being any kind of design hotel.

The hotel is adjacent to a construction site and there was constant background noise even when the windows were closed. The staff never apologized for this or brought it to my attention when I made my booking. I checked and the building work will go on another year through May 2013.

DO NOT stay in in this hotel, find another smaller Berlin hotel and you will have a much better experience.

Room Tip: Do not take any room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank qt22x
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We stayed here for an extended weekend.

It was all in all an ok stay. The room was clean. The room could have been a bit larger, but it wasn't a problem. I could estimate about 10 square meters not counting the bathroom.

There was some street noise. There is a somewhat busy road with a tram line just outside.

They where not able to provide an iron and an ironing board so don't pack any thing that needs ironing. It find it weird that they could not just go out and buy one. I can't be the first and last person with that kind of request.

Getting downtown isn't a problem, see the aforementioned tram line. The area is littered with small cafes and bars but not much else.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the back to avoid traffic noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends