All reviews minute walk u bahn station lack of storage space reasonable walk ihg member boiled eggs great location tv tower news channels mini fridge road noise the sofa bed the breakfast area following morning desk staff a lot of noise tea coffee making facilities
Reviewed June 23, 2018

We stayed here while sighteeing for a few days and it was just perfect. Staff were very friendly too. Breakfast was great but quite busy at peak time. Room was spotless and bed so comfy. We really didnt want to leave! t is right on line U2 and 10 minute walk to Alexanderplatz station so well placed for the airport and all the sights.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Peter B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Berlin - Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear Adrian,

thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

First time we have used a Holiday Inn Hotel and were presently surprised. The rooms were a lot better than I had expected, come to thinking about it the whole of the hotel was a lot better than I had expected. Staff thought out the hotel was friendly and helpful, breakfast was enjoyable, if a little overcrowded at times. Location of hotel excellent, walking distance from most of the sites, with plenty of shops and places to eat/drink nearby and the river just behind the hotel with a nice docking areas for the river cruises. I have notice a couple of comments re the road noise. Yes if you have the window open early evening there is a lot of noise, but the rooms have very good double glazing and black out blinds, which with the a/c give us a peaceful nights sleep. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank s1151

Dear guest,

thank you so much for your review of our hotel and as well for explaining facilities and surroundings more detailed for future guests.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is my pleasure to share your feedback with our staff. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for six days. The hotel is well located near Alexanderplatz and U-bahn few steps away. Very helpful staff, both during our stay and advices before. Small but recently renovated rooms. Simple and fine breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Thank G. V
Peter B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Berlin - Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Well located hotel. Ideal for walking along the river to the cathedral and beyond. Rooms unremarkable but a fair standard for the price. Reasonable breakfast but can get extremely busy after 8am. Staff at the front desk are helpful and friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TheSticksman
Peter B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Berlin - Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel as I had read good reviews online and I was not disappointed. The desk staff were efficient and courteous, the rooms clean, the breakfast food and the staff there were also lovely. It is located near the Alexa mall and other shops around Alexanderplatz. If you're in the mood and wearing good footwear, you can take a walk from the hotel to main sights like the cathedral, Bebelplatz and even the Brandenburg gate. My only comment is that if you are a light sleeper, a room at the front of the building might not be right for you due to the noise from the traffic.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Peter B, Front Office Agent at Holiday Inn Express Berlin - Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing us and for your positive comments about our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience of the noise coming from the street. We hope you will visit us again. I recommend you inform us next time, so that we can find a better solution in order to make your stay more comfortable. We hope you will visit us again.

Flavia Apicella