“Everything good”

Ranked #3,742 of 9,682 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and good food. I ordered in English without a problem. The 1 cup maximum refill policy is the minus.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Came here for breakfast as our hotel was overpriced for it. Usual Subway fare with average service. Ideal if you like a subway!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Quick help and good food. Good price and friendly people behind the counter. Went there a couple of times and it was good all the times.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2016

I've been in this Subway with my family to eat a sandwich, because it was near the hotel that we were staying. The sandwich was good and the place was clean. However the service of those who attend us during the night was terrible, unfortunately.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

As we were visiting some great craft beer bar's in this area we decided to grab a quick snack and what better option than a good old fashioned Subway.
Quick service,I chose my cheese and veg sandwich with filling all prepared in front of me by a very pleasant member of staff.
The 6 inch sandwich was delicious and really hit the spot and all in all I could fault nothing about this Subway outlet.
Very easy to locate by jumping the Ubahn,U6 down to stop Naturkundermuseum and the Subway is found outside the station on Chaussee Straße.
A typical Subway café and if your in need of a quick filling tasty snack well worth checking out.

Date of visit: August 2016