All reviews free candy great location honesty bar huge bed nice boutique hotel shower area rooftop bar hackescher markt the entire hotel a lovely stay lots of shops mitte area rooms are small euros per person hotel room alexander platz around the corner
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Place looked stylish, however was not. Bathroom not clean and the rainshower is nuts. They (the hotel) deliver a kind of technical description how to use it. The second you test this you are already wet. Chair in the shower for the shampoo takes the space away. I took photos but deleted them, sorry for that. There was also no parking for my car, park house full was the short answer. Too expensive for this kind of service and quality.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
537afom, Manager at The Weinmeister, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear sail0r2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at THE WEINMEISTER! Your feedback is much appreciated and helps us to (re-)evaluate and improve ourselves and our services.

We apologize that you were unhappy with your room. We notified our housekeeping department about this and reminded them of the importance of our cleaning standards so that this will not happen again in the future. Did you speak to our Front Office about this and the inconvenience with the shower? We would have gladly assisted you by removing the showerstool from your room.

The thing about parking is that we don't have our own parking garage, the adjacent one is open to the public and not part of the hotel, therefore we are unable to reserve spots in there for our guests. However, I trust all of my colleagues to refer you in cases like this to the next parking garage, which is a short five minute walk away from the hotel at the Alexanderplatz.

Thank you again for your review, we hope you had a great time in Berlin and would like to recommend our sister property LUX-ELEVEN for your next visit to the city!

All the best,

THE WEINMEISTER

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

stayed here the other week when visiting Berlin for my boyfriends birthday. Was so pleased with everything about our stay here, the staff are all very friendly and look after you well, a long with the room food and atmosphere topping it off. This hotel is also very central to markets, plenty of shops and the train station which allows u to go almost anywhere without too much walking / travelling. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Becky B
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Took my boyfriend start of December 17' for a long weekend for his Birthday. I've been to Berlin several times before and my German friend lives in the area of this hotel and recommended the location. I booked the Queen room for us. Rooms aren't massive and there's little space to move around but the bed is decent and shower, toilet is separate to shower and sink area but barring the door to the toilet it was pretty much open plan if that makes sense. Location is great for cafe's transport and things to do and the area is quite quirky and fun too. For a short break stay not extreme luxury but still lovely i'd recommend. :)(

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel, I stayed years ago and found it again when I was back in town. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and it’s a wonderful part of town!

If I had one thing to recommend to the hotel it would be to have usb plugs in the room, there was one on the tv but it charges really slowly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2018

The WEINMEISTER Is what i was loking when i was to Berlin for work.Nice room (for the money we spent) and friendly-smiling staff. I recommend it to all of you without second thoughts.I will visit again in my next trip at Berlin

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank david822014
537afom, Manager at The Weinmeister, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Dear David

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at THE WEINMEISTER! Your feedback is much appreciated and helps us to (re-)evaluate ourselves and our services.

It's lovely to hear that you enjoyed your time in Berlin and especially at our hotel, thank you very much for your praise and your recommendation.

We're looking forward to welcoming you again!

All the best